VS Cars going head to head!

ford owes me one!!! omg they payed it back

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 04:23 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!
Default ford owes me one!!! omg they payed it back

so im rushing home today i pull up to a light and a fox body is two lanes away and nobody between us. I was like im in a hurry anyway nothing wrong with going fast [sm=shades.gif]. so just as im like mmm v8 that i can kill. that empty spot between us gets filled with a mustang.... but not just a mustang a damn saleen is sitting there apperntly he herd me reving and decided for wasnt going to lose this one.....at this point im [sm=outcold.gif]so i get to my appartment and theres this WRX guy in there watches me pull in weve raced before and he "missed a shift" and i won. i have to go back out and he jump in his car like hes got a wild hair up his *** as soon as i get in. follows me out to the road so im like screw it here we go again. problem is i **** up my launch and he rockets ahead what i hadnt notcied is on his other side of him is a 70's mach 1(who didnt **** up his launch) and booom blew that kid away striking one back for muscel. when the WRX pulled behind the mach1 i switched into the middle lane and the old guy in the mach one gave me a thumbs up and a wink(a little creepy buy hey....)

Old 03-01-2008, 07:59 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: ford owes me one!!! omg they payed it back

I may hate mustangs....but hey we are all part of muscle cars...so as long as the mustang isnt an *** to me I wont be an *** to him..

Old 03-01-2008, 08:39 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: ford owes me one!!! omg they payed it back

lol. that's good. saved by a ford.