VS Cars going head to head!

FIRST RACE FIRST KILL !!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008 | 11:43 AM
|
1st Gear Member
Default FIRST RACE FIRST KILL !!!!!!!!

Well Me and my ladie are crusin along on the blvd and i hit the ole red light and look to my left and see and older guy in his brand new srt8 charger .. So being the kid i am at heart i throw her in neutral and bing her off the limiter a couple times , He looks over and laughs at me HE LAUGHS !!!! Sooo i got kinda upset cause my car sounds of no slouch for sure.... I give hem the lets race nodd lol you car guys know what im talking bout !!! light turns green i pin it !! I think i feel the back of my motor hahah he pulled a half a car on me off the line .. I was burning them down pretty good i hit secound and get er to hook up and i start pullin on him !! Now im not one to streach the truth i didnt blow his doors off but i pulled bout 2 cars on him before we stopped or at least when i stopped racing hahah Im not sure if them srt8 are fast but i know my car is no slouch and he put up a pretty good run !! The funniest thing is when i was passing him my girl wavied bye to him hahaha it was very funny ! hoped ya liked the story i loved the kill !!!

Old 11-26-2008 | 01:07 PM
Overdrive Member
Default RE: FIRST RACE FIRST KILL !!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: outta_control_z28

Well, to make ashort story long...

Good to hear you had fun.

Old 11-26-2008 | 01:21 PM
Ninja Administrator

nice kill. those chargers need to call Jenny to lose some weight..... pigs [:'(]

Old 11-26-2008 | 01:42 PM
|
1st Gear Member

yea i thought they woulda been a little faster ? owell ... Ive had other races but they were no one i thought i would lose against .. like hondas and stuff .. i thought the srt8 woulda put up a better fight than that ? Im not much into street racing cause it tends to get people put in jail and in the ground but burnin some ricer every now and again isnt bad

Old 11-26-2008 | 03:26 PM
3rd Gear Member

Good kill. Yea the SRT8 looks faster than what it is. Just my opin!

Old 11-26-2008 | 06:05 PM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

Very heavy car. From the out side they look great but the inside is kind of crapy. GOOD KILL.

Old 11-26-2008 | 06:31 PM
|
1st Gear Member

THANKS GUYS !!!! I cant wait till the spring i got the car up getting some more work done all eagle bottom end 383 stroker ,alum heads , and 150 shot nos... by the mid summer i hope to have the procharger i got my fingers crossed i cant wait to cook some rice assssssssssssssssss

Old 11-27-2008 | 12:53 AM
1st Gear Member

good kill the srt8s are a joke. my buddy with the 5.7 charger daytonawith a ram air hood, exhaust, and a tune put down ten less then the srt8.

But that is ok i still beat him. I was stock 265hp and he had 340 and i still beat him not by much but i did.

Old 11-27-2008 | 07:53 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: outta_control_z28
The funniest thing is when i was passing him my girl wavied bye to him hahaha it was very funny
i beat some ricer one day and my girl did that. makes u feel so good doesnt it? its like yeah not only do i have a faster car than u but i also have a better lookinggirl than u too!!!

Old 01-01-2009 | 08:59 PM
|
1st Gear Member

yea i heard that man !!!! lol i got a sexy lt1 to go with my sexy blondie

Quick Reply: FIRST RACE FIRST KILL !!!!!!!!