VS Cars going head to head!

Droped a gto and a 2001 cobra last friday night.

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 09:14 AM
Default Droped a gto and a 2001 cobra last friday night.

Last friday night me and two of my friends where driving around looking for a race. In the little town i live in is in the heart of oklahoma, There is nothing to race , i mean the usual mustang or maybe even another camaro, bust mostley trucks. Well on that night we decided to go to cushing the next town over. Its slightley bigger and i lot faster cars. iI was rollin on main street when i seen a crowd of kids standin at the gas station parking lot. I whipped in there got out a beggan to look over the cars. Then this mouthy kid with a gto Says is that your camaro. I replied yes. I asked him if he woudld like to race and he smarted off. Its not worth my gas. So this other kid with a 2001 svt cobra, took me up on my offer. I bunch of hot *** girls followed us all out there to a mile stretch. They waited on the other end. We lined up , i let him honk three times and them we were off. I eat him alive . I waxed his *** all the way threw the mile. From start to finish. Then that kid with the gto wanted to race. so i said ok . By the way its a 2006 gto. We lined up. And then we let em go. I pulled very vey badley on him till about 3/4 throught the mile. then at the finsh. I was about 5 car lenghth a head. He was so embaressed , but hey if you talk smack you need to back it up. Needless to say everone wants to race me now it is rediculos

Old 09-26-2007, 09:54 AM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: Droped a gto and a 2001 cobra last friday night.

nice kills. you got to watch out for a turbo neon running 600 hp though,

Old 09-26-2007, 10:02 AM
2nd Gear member

you also gotta watch for a guy who is usually pretty cool, but is being a **** lately, he is an ovulator

Old 09-26-2007, 01:42 PM

Well guys i know there are alot of faster cars out there than what i got, but i have never seen a 600hp neon, not sayin there isnt one but i never seen one.

Old 09-26-2007, 01:45 PM
2nd Gear member

hes only got 600 cuz he has a gutted cat and a k&n intake

Old 09-26-2007, 02:09 PM
1st Gear Member

Yea, that gutted cat and K&N intake is pretty vicious... I also have 15 stickers that give me 5hp each.

Old 09-26-2007, 02:41 PM

Well hell im gettin my cat gutted then.lol . i might look into those window stickers too. If i have the money.jk

Old 09-26-2007, 02:47 PM
1st Gear Member

I also put LED lights all over the back half of the car. Creates heat behind the car, for a high pressure zone of air, so it's like I always have a tail wind. It's hella tyte JDM yo.

Old 09-28-2007, 01:28 PM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wht99z28

Last friday night me and two of my friends where driving around looking for a race. In the little town i live in is in the heart of oklahoma, There is nothing to race , i mean the usual mustang or maybe even another camaro, bust mostley trucks. Well on that night we decided to go to cushing the next town over. Its slightley bigger and i lot faster cars. iI was rollin on main street when i seen a crowd of kids standin at the gas station parking lot. I whipped in there got out a beggan to look over the cars. Then this mouthy kid with a gto Says is that your camaro. I replied yes. I asked him if he woudld like to race and he smarted off. Its not worth my gas. So this other kid with a 2001 svt cobra, took me up on my offer. I bunch of hot *** girls followed us all out there to a mile stretch. They waited on the other end. We lined up , i let him honk three times and them we were off. I eat him alive . I waxed his *** all the way threw the mile. From start to finish. Then that kid with the gto wanted to race. so i said ok . By the way its a 2006 gto. We lined up. And then we let em go. I pulled very vey badley on him till about 3/4 throught the mile. then at the finsh. I was about 5 car lenghth a head. He was so embaressed , but hey if you talk smack you need to back it up. Needless to say everone wants to race me now it is rediculos
You beat an 06 GTO with an LS2? You must have a sweet set up. What are you running?

Old 09-30-2007, 08:15 PM
1st Gear Member

I find it hard to believe that you beat an 06 gto. It might have been an 04 with the ls1 because my friend has an 06 gto with the ls2 and that ***** hauls. Last night we races a 02 ws6 trans am and put about 3-4 cars on him in about a mile so there is no way you you beat him with the mods you have in your sig, not tyring to be a ****, im just trying to make things realistic here, because i like camaros alot better tha the gto's.

Quick Reply: Droped a gto and a 2001 cobra last friday night.