VS Cars going head to head!

Crazy stories

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 01:38 AM
Overdrive Member
Default RE: Crazy stories

I hesitate to say that your ninja 250 has enough power to take an '07 vette that magically existed a couple years ago

The other day my Dad was driving home and saw a maroon Acura integra with a double layer wing made out of chip-board on the back!! oh man, ricers make my day sometimes haha!

Old 12-05-2007, 02:01 AM
In the Staging Lanes

I got 1 isn't all the crazy really.
A couple of buddies and I were driving around in the snow bored out of our minds. We see an untouched huge church parking lot empty. We decide to go in and screw around a little. We're in there about 45 min. when all of a sudden a cop pulls in lights going. We all are like DAMN we all stop kinda park close together, shut the cars off and just wait, by this time like 3 more cops pulled in. We all are like were screwed and whatever else. All of a sudden the 1 cop starts doing donuts with his lights on and everything else, then the other 3 start taking turns doing donuts. We're like wtf? as we start the cars back up like thinking theyre not going to do anything theyre screwing around too. They pull up and tells us to get outta the cars and put our hands on the hoods. We did and they sat there for like 15 min. and its like 25 deg outside. We all are freezing at this point, my buddy asked the cop what's taking so long. The cop tells him don't fin worry about it. So we all think were in major chit, like 30 min go by and its freezing out, the 1 cop gets out and tells us to take our jackets off and put the on the ground, we did and the ******* gets back in his car waits like 15 more min and then they all just leave!

Old 12-05-2007, 08:10 AM
Ninja Administrator

OMG, thats got superbad written all over it

Old 12-05-2007, 08:45 AM
2nd Gear member

wow i didnt know they made 07 vettes a few years ago.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:01 AM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

what? have u been missing me?

ive been busy, got tests coming up. plus i just got xbox live for my 360 [&o] Halo3 and gears of war basically own my life now
haha, i havent been on much either trying to get my FFXI account back,and searching for a job.. and we got snow now! so the sleds are out haha..

loved the civic burnout story, but damn, only up hill? thats a sad civic, i hate it when they crank the wheel to do it too. i dont have to do that in my ion lol.

Old 12-05-2007, 02:03 PM
2nd Gear member

I killed a Veyron and a c6 ZO6 the other night in my Blazer.

ugggghhhhhhhhguttedcatugggghhhhhh

Old 12-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Fancy Sparkle

ORIGINAL: itcantbestephen

ugggghhhhhhhhguttedcatugggghhhhhh
lol

Old 12-05-2007, 10:27 PM
2nd Gear member

this forum is deffinitly the best. and i have never heard funnier ****.
uuuuggghhhhhhh

Old 12-05-2007, 10:37 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Great stories...Speaking of cops, it seems that whenever I'm about to do something stupid (or have just done something stupid) there always seems to be one nearby. But, my luck has held out and I've never gotten in trouble (usually because the cop is there right before I'm about to do something stupid).
I love the one about the Civic doing burnouts. There are two guys in my class that have cars with the fart cans and "cold air intakes" and they think that it truly adds 25 HP or so. One has a Cavalier (which he threw a rod on a while back because he was stupid) and the other had a Civic. (ironically he ran it into a Camaro and totaled it) They got in trouble a while back for being stupid in my schools parking lot (i.e. doing "burnouts" which to them means revving up their engine and dumping the clutch and "drifting"). The one with the Civic claimed he outpulled a Z-28. My brother was having fun poking fun at him telling him that his bike had as much HP as his car (which is true) because he was bragging about how fast his car was.

Old 12-05-2007, 11:27 PM
1st Gear Member

keep em comin boys, im laughing so hard

Quick Reply: Crazy stories