VS Cars going head to head!

Cars I've raced.

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 11:40 PM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

Like you this is on a 101XXX plus miles car that is driven 2-4 days a week depending on weather Thats what makes it so freaking fun.

Old 02-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Fancy Sparkle

that's why turbos are nice. stupidly awesome performance, and street livability

Old 02-22-2010, 12:53 PM
1st Gear Member

What are your mods? Got any pics from your car? Must me one helluva ride lol

Old 02-23-2010, 12:37 AM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club
Old 02-23-2010, 10:33 AM
1st Gear Member

My list isnt too long as i havent had my car a year yet but here it is:

Hyundai Tib 3 of them various years 2000+
some honda or riced out intergra that smelled horrible and had a ****ty fart can.
A few eclipses some mid to late 90's and one 2000+
some v6 mustangs and one mustang GT.

I have lost to a Subaru Impreza WRX 3 times. (we have a gang of them here in town)
Also a Corvette c5 i believe.

I live in a college town so we have a quite a few ricers and such and alot of eclipses and mustangs. and most of my races are to 50 or 60 because i already smoked them badly.

Old 02-23-2010, 12:19 PM
1st Gear Member

My list isnt too long as i havent had my car a year yet but here it is:

Hyundai Tib 3 of them various years 2000+
some honda or riced out intergra that smelled horrible and had a ****ty fart can.
A few eclipses some mid to late 90's and one 2000+
some v6 mustangs and one mustang GT.

I have lost to a Subaru Impreza WRX 3 times. (we have a gang of them here in town)
Also a Corvette c5 i believe.

I live in a college town so we have a quite a few ricers and such and alot of eclipses and mustangs. and most of my races are to 50 or 60 because i already smoked them badly.

Old 02-25-2010, 06:12 PM
1st Gear Member

2010 2ss ls3.
saw it in an o'reiley parking lot, so i turned around and pulled in and talked to him for about 5 minutes about his brand new car. he walks inside, so i get in my car and leave. i look behind me at the car again, and i see him sprinting to get back in his car. on the 2 way 2 lane road, i stop at a stoplight, and he pulls right next to me. a guy in a white tahoe behind me, leans out the window, and yells "DOOOOOOOOO ITTTT!!!" with the ole rock on fingers goin. so the light turns green, we both drop the clutch and roast them through 1st, i catch second and pull a little, i hear him hit second, and then see him zooom past me, but it was still a badass experience, yeah i got a 2010 ss owner to really want to race me. lol

and of course theres the srt4 neon gay gays. i put my hand out the window, and do the "jerking it" signal. lol. we stop, go, and i smoke him. good times.

Old 02-26-2010, 09:13 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by black95z28
2010 2ss ls3.
saw it in an o'reiley parking lot, so i turned around and pulled in and talked to him for about 5 minutes about his brand new car. he walks inside, so i get in my car and leave. i look behind me at the car again, and i see him sprinting to get back in his car. on the 2 way 2 lane road, i stop at a stoplight, and he pulls right next to me. a guy in a white tahoe behind me, leans out the window, and yells "DOOOOOOOOO ITTTT!!!" with the ole rock on fingers goin. so the light turns green, we both drop the clutch and roast them through 1st, i catch second and pull a little, i hear him hit second, and then see him zooom past me, but it was still a badass experience, yeah i got a 2010 ss owner to really want to race me. lol

and of course theres the srt4 neon gay gays. i put my hand out the window, and do the "jerking it" signal. lol. we stop, go, and i smoke him. good times.
that's by far the funniest street racing stories i heard in my life...DO IT! hahahaha

Old 03-07-2010, 04:01 PM
1st Gear Member

that it the sexiest T/A ive seen in a long long time lol, nice pairing it with the other cars too

anyways heres my win list:

every civic ive come across 90's - mid 2000's
turbo'd civic
rsx
wrx (stock)
2 hot chicks in a mid 2000's thunderbird lol
2 friends' mustang GTs
GTI
riced out integras and eclipses
GTO 5.7 (about even so tie)
tibs all day

loss list (mostly extremely fun though:

porsche 911 turbo
vette c5 & c6
STI "stage 3"
rediculously modded T/A
Evo

against a good driver and an awesome car a loss to that is almost as good as any other win. ALMOST id rather have fun with a porsche and lose than rape any cavalier "GT" or civvie anyday

Old 03-08-2010, 11:37 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by imalixZ28
id rather have fun with a porsche and lose than rape any cavalier "GT" or civvie anyday
Word.

Quick Reply: Cars I've raced.