VS Cars going head to head!

Cars I've raced.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 04:33 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Cars I've raced.

Note: If you're a law enforcement employee, just for the record, all the below is simply for forum entertainment and I do not confirm any of the such to be true. Lying is quite common on the internet, so deal with it.

1. Another Camaro Z28, just like mine. Comes next to me, revs, I tell him how badly my car is effed up and say "Sorry I can't race ya man." My friend with is tuned '97 C280 is in the front. We all get to this stop light. We all start revving. Rev of two V8s and a tuned straight six. Best orchestra ever listened to in my life.

2. 420 night. Mustang cuts me off and stops in front of me in a back street, revving. My rasta friend is with me, he says "don't be stupid man, there's lotta cops around here. There's not even enough room for this s---" I look at him and say...aright. Laughed out loud and moved along.

3. Corvette C5. Um...I got pwnt. Badly. lol.

4. Chrysler 300C with the 5.7 hemi. Flew by me at a 100mph at 2 am. Looking for a little fun, followed him and caught up with him. We raced to 130mph, him on the right and me on the left of the 4 lane highway, blowing past trucks in between us. I had to take the exit, but I told myself "screw it, this guy's too much fun, let's pass the exit" but nope, he was taking the same damn exit! Screech of tires off the red light and next thing I know I'm doing 90 in a 50 zone and I really don't have the ***** to go faster.

I was faster than him, but not by much. Those things PULL.

5. This rich Asian kid with his 2009 RX8 decides to cut me off. He had a tiny opening between the pickup in front of him and me next to him. I closed the gap and pissed him off. We both turned right at the next intersection and it's a 50mph zone. He slams it and so do I. I walked all over him. We raced to about 80mph. Middle finger in the air and laughing on top of my lungs, I was stoked that whole night.

6. At a stop light I see this Golf VR6 (the one before the current gen), exhaust and rims. Sick car. I rev it up. He doesn't get it. I roll down the window and say "Ey...EYY!" Looks at me, "Let's do it!" Light turns green, we roll from a start but then we slam it. I dunno if I was in the wrong gear (A4...) or whatever but he got me till 60. After that I started pulling on him. Next stop light I showed him a "\,,/" (rock on) sign with my hand and he nodded. Turned right and was stoked the whole day. lol.

That's my stories so far. Hopefully there won't be more to come. lol.

Old 02-14-2010, 02:47 AM
1st Gear Member

this makes me think of my manager at work. hes been telling me about a 700hp civic he has at his house, but iv never been able to see it. and he drove a honda s2000. at the time i was working on my camaro and told him i wanted to see what he had when i got it finished. he was all for it and wanting to bet money. about 3 weeks later i pull my car up to work and he comes out side, i just step out and ask " so lets see what ya got" and he just starts backing down saying its too risky lol. and now his s2000 is broken down. i just find it all funny.

Old 02-16-2010, 10:48 PM
DeZ
1st Gear Member

my little list,

1.practially all generation of civics ending off around 99, 85% cried.
2. 96 rs camaro, spanked me
3. 91ish/3 gt fox, not exactly a race but kept up to 100 before i let off, 3 car lengths behind
4. 3.4 bird, same mods as me, close race but bird edge it out
5. "mustang mafia" new edge mustang, dual exhaust,cai, pulleys, automatic. ended with him/her seeing my tail before i got a fly by

does fly by count? if so its about 3 wins to over 500 loses.

Old 02-19-2010, 12:41 PM
1st Gear Member

this reminds me of my old bosses son get this the id drive a 02 forrd torus and he swears its a beast so one day i was getting off of work and i think it was late nov. early feb. so i went outside to crank my car up and he heard it lope (i just put my flows on it before work) and he said look at that rusted up pos and i said i bet this rusted pos will run any car u know (being a smart *** i know there is faster cars out there) and he said run the torus and we got on the rode and i left him from the light i prolly got to about 125 or so and i looked back and i couldnt see him so i slowed down then i turned around to go home and behold he had been pulled over and given a ticket for no tag lights (birmingham alabama cops are terrible) i stiil cant believe he got pulled over and i didnt it was crazy

Old 02-19-2010, 12:42 PM
1st Gear Member

this reminds me of my old bosses son get this the id drive a 02 forrd torus and he swears its a beast so one day i was getting off of work and i think it was late nov. early feb. so i went outside to crank my car up and he heard it lope (i just put my flows on it before work) and he said look at that rusted up pos and i said i bet this rusted pos will run any car u know (being a smart *** i know there is faster cars out there) and he said run the torus and we got on the rode and i left him from the light i prolly got to about 125 or so and i looked back and i couldnt see him so i slowed down then i turned around to go home and behold he had been pulled over and given a ticket for no tag lights (birmingham alabama cops are terrible) i stiil cant believe he got pulled over and i didnt it was crazy

Old 02-19-2010, 01:01 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by heartbeat_jr
lol yeah that's hilarious man, lotta people think driving a crappy/normal car can keep them from getting a ticket, but the reality is that I've got 3 tickets and only one of them was in my Camaro. What for? Not using my signal...I can't believe I made such a stupid mistake.

You wanna hear something funny though? All three tickets were between 7am to 11am, all them in clear sunny days. I've street raced my butt off, I used to set my cruise control on 105mph with my Impala, I used to drive like a retard when I was younger...yet nope, only got tickets for the most negligible stuff, and always in the morning.

Old 02-19-2010, 07:59 PM
1st Gear Member

once got a racing ticket in my lifted 00 ram and not one in my 300zx or z28

Old 02-20-2010, 03:23 AM
1st Gear Member

Damn dude, how much for? How many points?

Old 02-21-2010, 03:46 PM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

Here is My little kill list
580rwhp 2003 wipple powered cobra
Early 90s Lambo
Bolted C5Z06
97 Viper
4.0 Supercharged Jag
Drag Nova on slicks, striped out, race fuel NA 383
Bolted LS1 firebird
380 HP“claimed” SRT-4