VS Cars going head to head!

Can I win?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 06:50 PM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

I would have to agree this could be a good race with my choice being the stang. When you get results let us know.

Old 01-22-2009, 02:48 PM
2nd Gear member

alright.. since ijust typed this up o nthe mustang forums, ill just c&p it here =]

we lined up at a light after school... We slowed down and obviously waited until it was red and then stayed... the yellow arrows were basically are get ready lights (once the turning lanes go red our light goes green..obviously). on yellow im in first revving a little trying to keep it at 2k. hes..just sitting there looking tough... so green comes i let off (i think i actually dumped at like 2300 by accident) a little spin but not bad i kind of babied it (=\) and you can tell..all he did was hit the gas then floor it... and by the time i was in second i started pulling i let off once i came to the end of my 4th (119) and he did a nice "ricer" flyby off of that... but yeah nothing special i cant really estimate car distances well but id say 1 1/2 - 2? it wasnt bumper to bumper by any means'

i guess its age and stockness did show?

Old 01-22-2009, 02:53 PM
Ninja Administrator

no. you have a bolton cammed 3v stang. ur supposed to be faster than a stock ls1.

good run. I would have lol'ed at you if you lost

Old 01-22-2009, 05:05 PM
2nd Gear member

Agreed!

IMHO, you edged out the car, but handed the driver his rear!