VS Cars going head to head!

Apologies to guy near Lake Geneva, WI

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 12:21 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Apologies to guy near Lake Geneva, WI

If you were the guy in the white camaro on Saturday night on Rt. 12 going south at about 2AM, I have to apologize about the ticket I'm sure you got. My radar detector was going crazy, which is why I didn't take off again, but I should have trapped you behind me and the car next to me. Aftera 150mph pull, the ticket I'm sure you got for like 95 probably doesn't seem all that bad, but I wasn't thinking when I moved over and let you blast by me. Sorry man. Btw, I'm the guy with the red base model neon in case you forgot.

Old 09-25-2007, 12:42 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: Apologies to guy near Lake Geneva, WI

that ain't cool for him, and btw, I am not tryin to be a smartass, but why you an your neon buddy been postin on a camaro forum so much the past couple days?

Old 09-25-2007, 12:47 PM
1st Gear Member

I just came on here out of curiosity. Don't know anyone else here. I like people's attitudes here though. I was on a Cobalt site for a while, and it's night and day. The people here aren't all about their egos, but more about the cars.

Old 09-25-2007, 01:03 PM
2nd Gear member

true, i just found it odd cause we got like 3 or 4 guys with neons came all at once, thats all, welcome anyway, at least you guys arent ****s like most sport compact guys i run into, seem like just car guys, not huge egos, like you said

Old 09-25-2007, 01:08 PM
1st Gear Member

I'm not sure. Maybe the SRT-4 sites went down, so all the SRT-4 guys are roaming around the internet aimless looking for something to do... heh I tend to agree with you though. Most sport compact guys are a breed of their own. Here in Chicagoland, it's really bad. But it's amazing. Go an hour north, and the SRT guys are car guys instead of ricers. Don't know why Dodge would make stock SRT-4s go 13.9 in Wisconsin, but 11.2 in the Chicago suburbs though... Maybe someone was confused... heh

Old 09-25-2007, 02:37 PM
Ninja Administrator

what's it take to get a 2.0 neon into the 13s?

Old 09-25-2007, 02:47 PM
4th Gear Member

you know what, im very opionionated on this matter lol.

hey even the "supped" up srt or whatever..... i dont care if its quick
its still gay. its a fuc*ing neon lol.so go put the turbo and clear lights and big wing and fart can on. its still a gay 13 second car. id rather drive a 73 vw... arnt neon's supost to be @ the bottom of dodge? like the caviler is/was chevy's. lets go down to the local car show and see how many 17-20 year old chicks would rather go for a ride in a neon with a wing or a bad-*** motherfuc*in maro with a open exaust lol.

im just venting because douchbag says he killed a 400 hp camaro with a 90 hp f-in neon lol.

an anotherthing, this is camaroforums... why did you come here?
i think the name says it all. people come here to talk about camaro/firebirds, not fuc*ing neons.

Old 09-25-2007, 02:53 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

what's it take to get a 2.0 neon into the 13s?
Either tons of money in head porting, extremely high compression bottom end, cams, weight reduction, and a bunch of other drivetrain work, or do like I did and throw on the biggest TD05 Mitsubishi turbo made, and fuel it with ethanol and control it with a full standalone engine management system.

Old 09-25-2007, 02:56 PM
Ninja Administrator

SRT-4's can be badass sometimes, and i agree with your last statement (although the 17-20 concerns me [>:]) but you have to HAVE a badass camaro before she can get in. [&:]

Old 09-25-2007, 02:56 PM
2nd Gear member

guys calm down, he came on here he turboed the car, hes cool with everyone, give him a break. If you went to a forum an tried to hang with other car guys, not necessarily your style car, an got blasted like that, youd be pissed. He says he has not riced his car I.E. wing fart can, etc. its turboed and has been stripped. I hate rice, I dont hate a guy who does a compact correctly.

Quick Reply: Apologies to guy near Lake Geneva, WI