VS Cars going head to head!

3000GT?

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008 | 11:19 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: 3000GT?

Good, love to see guys who stick up for the weaker... Props man!!!

Old 04-15-2008 | 11:27 PM
2nd Gear member

I'm with Stig. I've never actually been in a real knock-down-drag-out fist fight or anything like that, but if I ever were, I'd use anything I could to my advantage.

Old 04-15-2008 | 11:34 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Well at least have some dignity.. weapons make things unfair, if you have to take a beating then take it like a man. Go down swingin

Old 04-15-2008 | 11:38 PM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 96WhiteLightnin

Well at least have some dignity.. weapons make things unfair, if you have to take a beating then take it like a man. Go down swingin
Your damn right weapons make it unfair. And I want as big of an advantage as I can get...

Old 04-15-2008 | 11:45 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Well you could always hit the gym, that'll give you an advantage

Old 04-15-2008 | 11:49 PM
|
4th Gear Member

lol. from racing to chicks to fights to working out

Old 04-15-2008 | 11:55 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

well as long were way way way off topic and sharing fight stories ill throw in this long but good one

back when i was in highschool i was on the football team (impressive i know). after rival games it was a tradition that the players from each school and any other people from the school who wanted to come along to meet up and slug it out a bit. give the loser a chance to ern their pride back. well one such rival game had gone rather in our favor it was the forth quarter and the coaches exact words were "they know their not gonna win now make it stick". so we were throwin everything as hard as we could every hit every block as hard as we could. so that night most of the football guys and few of the crazier guys from the baseball team show up. and this other team had brought what looked like the whole damn school. were out in the feild and one of there WRs pulls up in his car (a riced civic "gasp") opens the door and stand up proud as shoot holding a tazer. now we figgure he wont use it, but he walks right up to one of my friends and shocks him twice. im so pissed after seeing that im punching through people like crazy to get to this kid. he zaps my forearm before i can knock it away from him hurt like hell the next day but i was seeing red at the time grabed his head and threw it into the bumper of his car then threw the tazer off in the feild and went back to beating the snot out of anything in a mustangs jersey (again ironic no?)

Old 04-15-2008 | 11:57 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: 96WhiteLightnin

They have pretty much the same opportunity as me to use just about anything I may or may not use to my own advantage. Their loss.

Old 04-16-2008 | 12:00 AM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: BigNic

well as long were way way way off topic and sharing fight stories ill throw in this long but good one

back when i was in highschool i was on the football team (impressive i know). after rival games it was a tradition that the players from each school and any other people from the school who wanted to come along to meet up and slug it out a bit. give the loser a chance to ern their pride back. well one such rival game had gone rather in our favor it was the forth quarter and the coaches exact words were "they know their not gonna win now make it stick". so we were throwin everything as hard as we could every hit every block as hard as we could. so that night most of the football guys and few of the crazier guys from the baseball team show up. and this other team had brought what looked like the whole damn school. were out in the feild and one of there WRs pulls up in his car (a riced civic "gasp") opens the door and stand up proud as shoot holding a tazer. now we figgure he wont use it, but he walks right up to one of my friends and shocks him twice. im so pissed after seeing that im punching through people like crazy to get to this kid. he zaps my forearm before i can knock it away from him hurt like hell the next day but i was seeing red at the time grabed his head and threw it into the bumper of his car then threw the tazer off in the feild and went back to beating the snot out of anything in a mustangs jersey (again ironic no?)
See, now that's cheap. What I'm talking about is anything around me in my environment. Be it slamming them into a car/wall or something like that, if I'm pinned on the ground maybe grabbing a rock or a bottle or something. I'm not talking about bringing a f**king tazer to a brawl and thinking I'm badass for shocking someone out of the blue with it.

Old 04-16-2008 | 12:12 AM
In the Staging Lanes

nooo i was talking about stuff that could actually do some serious damage i.e. a knife, bat, gun etc. but using your surroundings is a whole different story

Quick Reply: 3000GT?