VS Cars going head to head!

3000GT?

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008 | 01:31 AM
Overdrive Member
Default RE: 3000GT?

ORIGINAL: camaro_burns_all

make sure it just stays a friendly date, nothing more. if she loves her bf, you dont wanna get in the middle of it and destroy their relationship. I hate homewreckers
+ infinity

I wish I had an infinity symbol [&o]

Old 04-15-2008 | 09:36 AM
|
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

and u dont wanna get ur *** beat
^^^

i'm more worried about this. lol.

Old 04-15-2008 | 09:59 AM
2nd Gear member

I know you never go *** to mouth... I was kidding... hence the " lol jk" part at the end of it... [8D] But seriously, if she is going on a date with you, then she is NOT happy with her BF... If my GF did that, Id not only leave her ***, Id go find the guy and bust every bone in his body, IF he knew that she had a BF, if not, then its not realy his fault...

Old 04-15-2008 | 10:09 AM
|
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: carguy_z28

I know you never go *** to mouth... I was kidding... hence the " lol jk" part at the end of it... [8D] But seriously, if she is going on a date with you, then she is NOT happy with her BF... If my GF did that, Id not only leave her ***, Id go find the guy and bust every bone in his body, IF he knew that she had a BF, if not, then its not realy his fault...
mhmmm. exactly.

and she flirts with me quite seriously. like i was mopping and the handle was wet, i asked her if she wanted to touch me stick, she said she'd love to, came up and pretended to beat the stick, then said eww, you're stick got me all wet!.... so yea. haha.

also, she's 19 and her BF is 21 or 22 [8D].

i can get other chicks, this one is just, by far, the hottest, and coolest. haha. she's into cars.

Old 04-15-2008 | 10:25 AM
2nd Gear member

Hey, apparently now I'm taking a girl who has a boyfriend to prom, welcome to the club!

Oh, and just for good measure...
WTF? [>:]

Old 04-15-2008 | 10:29 AM
|
4th Gear Member

ahahaha[8D]

Old 04-15-2008 | 11:58 AM
2nd Gear member

Wow guys... seems like you 2 playas have a shot with someones chicks... To 96 yenko- Go for it man, show her your better by NOT hitting on her too seriously.. She'll dig that, beleive it or not, hot chicks are MORE self consious than ugly chicks, as guys are far too often afraid to ask them out for fear of rejection. So play it smooth, and she may just come a runnin to you. Dont worrie about the BF. If he's a juicer, its all show, I was a juicer, and yeah, I LOOKED tough, but it was all show. Was only till I got in the military that I became a **** head to people and started bustin heads... Then I grew up lol..... point is, I have lost a LOT of hot chicks just like her because of my attitude, and Ill garrentee you, if he is like she says he is, then she is getting tired of him, and starting to look elsewhere or else she would have blown you off....

To ITCANTBE- Go for it man, the prom night eh?? Nicely done... how did you get that one? Did you TOO race her for a date? lmao

Old 04-15-2008 | 12:13 PM
2nd Gear member

Actually, mines alot less badass. But alot more WTF?[>:]

She goes to a different school (all girl Catholic school), and I asked her to go to my school's prom (2400 student public school[&:]) like a little over a week ago I guess, and she said yes, and she was also single. Well just last night I found out (thanks to the infamous Facebook) that apparently she now has a boyfriend who goes to an all boy Catholic school. I haven't actually had the chance to talk to her really since last night, but I assume we're still going to prom together. I mean, techincally we're just going as "friends", kinda like Yenko's going to the movies with that one chick as "friends", but still, what gives, ya know?

And as far as scoring with some other dudes lady, far as I'm concerned I called tax her first, so too bad for him [&:]

Old 04-15-2008 | 12:40 PM
2nd Gear member

lol... thats right its his loss... but I know a lot of chicks that put on facebook that there seeing somebody so that others leave them alone, even though there are single... so you never know.

Old 04-15-2008 | 12:46 PM
2nd Gear member

True 'nuff.

Quick Reply: 3000GT?