VS Cars going head to head!

2000 camaro ss vs 2000 corvette then later a lambo diablo

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 11:02 PM
Default 2000 camaro ss vs 2000 corvette then later a lambo diablo

SO HERE IT IS. ive seen this black vette with corvette in red letters on the upper part of the front windsheild. anyway i was on this long stretch of road with about 10 cars and im passing this intersection and i see this vette getting ready to turn left to get on to the street i was on and i slowed down and in liek 5 seconds that vette was up here so were driving about 85 down the road he was on my *** liek crazy and we get on 95 and he pulls up next to me and he lowers his window and gives me thumbs up and i do the same so he starts honking and we both floored it he sounded like he had exhaust and idk about intake or wutelse but i got a good jump on him and just slowly kept pulling away. we ran up to about 150 range. then later in the day that was prolly at 10am this mornign but i was on my way to my girlfriends house and there is this car on my *** and its dark out and i have tint and i could tell the headlights were good lookin and i thoguht it was a celica or a lambo but i figured it was a celica cuz what are the chances of a lambo but i pull to the side and he pulls up and i scream holy **** it was a diablo like the most recent body syle anyway i let him get in front and then i get on his *** untill we get out of traffic and we got into a good spot to race so were cruizing at liek 50 once we slowed down so we coudl get somewhat of a race and i honked this time 3rd honk and we both went and he jsut puled lol it was redicilous it sounded so badass i could still hear it over my car and i have a full slp exhaust with headers high flow cat and lm2 exhuast it was so amazing and he was a good driver too we weaved in and out of traffic prolly at 150 idk how i stayed on the road cuz my tire tread are so low . anyway we finally got to a point were we just kept goin he had to be going 190 cuz i my speedometer went all about 20mph past 150 it hit the one gauge to the right but went past it and it finally started bouncing off the rev limiter but it was still the best feeling i need to clean out my car and air freshen it cuz i **** my self hahah just kidding but anyway if you read all this tell me what you think

Old 11-28-2007, 11:58 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: 2000 camaro ss vs 2000 corvette then later a lambo diablo

u wanted to feal what it was like getting smoked by a diablo didnt you? lol i proly would have done the same

[/align]

Old 11-29-2007, 10:19 AM
2nd Gear member

Those things are crazy- I raced a new Gallardo from adig on my bike and was suprised at how those things moved- and sounded- Sick *** cars...Be careful though...

Old 11-29-2007, 10:53 AM
4th Gear Member

should have gut the cat, woulda been a whole different story...

Old 11-29-2007, 12:06 PM
2nd Gear member

yea with a superchip and a k&n intake you would have owned his ***. lol

Old 11-29-2007, 04:29 PM
1st Gear Member

Wow I have seen a ferrari once but never a lambo NICE. But I do have a question. Have you adjusted your speedo to match the gear change. If you have then I have to wonder how in the world you was going over 150 cause with the stock ratio the top speed is like 163. So with the 4.10 your top speed should be 135 at the most. And 110 in 6th. My top speed with 3.90 is 128 in 5th and 116 in 6th. So maybe your speedo needs to be calibrated.

Old 11-29-2007, 04:59 PM

Yeah well actually the speedometer is way off but i bought the car just with a gear change and the air filter on it and i didnt know it had that done and i cant contact the original guy who did it so idk how to check to see wut gear i have and img etting the superchips thing soon and then an upgraded intake manifold which should be nice. but idk how fast we were actually going but we were hauling *** well over 150 cuz the speedometer just kept going and going

Old 11-29-2007, 06:46 PM
4th Gear Member

only Lambo i like is the Diablo, and ive only seen 1, total of 4 lambos in my life, in lake george during carshow week or americade, and they were sick, kinda see ferraris on a "regular" basis(by regular, i mean like 6-9times a year). only ever seen 2 vipers tho lol.

euro cars are just incredible, still prefer american muscle, but they are incredible. only thing i dont like is they sound nice, but like a steroid'ed jap car. and loud.

when i first started to read, i thought u were gonna say u beat the lambo.. was gonna call you aubrey.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:19 PM
Fancy Sparkle

ORIGINAL: ninetysixyenko

only Lambo i like is the Diablo, and ive only seen 1, total of 4 lambos in my life, in lake george during carshow week or americade, and they were sick, kinda see ferraris on a "regular" basis(by regular, i mean like 6-9times a year). only ever seen 2 vipers tho lol.
if you want to see a few Lambo's, come to Sioux Falls. there's 8 of them in town, owned by 5 people. there's a few more Ferrari's (including not 1 but 2 Enzo's!!!) and a Saleen S7 Twin Turbo. for being a small town (175,000) there are quite a few pricey cars

Old 11-29-2007, 10:52 PM

wats funny is i thoguth it was a celica on my *** cuz at ngiht they have the same shaped headlights and when he passed me i was liek HOLY **** hahaha YES A GOOD RACE IS ABOUT TO GO ON WELL I MEAN I KNEW I WAS GOING TO LOSE BUT STILL GOOD HAHAH

Quick Reply: 2000 camaro ss vs 2000 corvette then later a lambo diablo