Vendor Special Buys Official Sponsors of CamaroForums.com ONLY! If you are interested in becoming an official sponsor, contact us.

Impact-Resistant Rear Spoiler by T5i for 2015 Chevy Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 05:50 AM
Former Sponsor
Default Impact-Resistant Rear Spoiler by T5i for 2015 Chevy Camaro

Wisely designed and properly installed spoiler brings lots of benefits on the table, starting from the better performance and great look to a noticeable reduction in drag. So if you are planning on adding a new spoiler on your 2015 Chevy Camaro or simply want to replace a damaged one, our Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler made by T5i, is exactly what you want to take a closer look at. It will not only make your driving more smooth, but will enhance the overall appearance of your Camaro as well. Being an OE style part, this durable ABS spoiler is designed for your application specifically, so superior fit is guaranteed. It comes with everything required for the installation included in the kit and available both painted and unpainted. Order it pre-painted and we will color match it to your vehicle, just make sure to include the correct paint code.

* click on the link to find more details on Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler by T5i on our website;

http://www.carid.com/t5i/factory-sty...r-spoiler.html

Fits 2015 Chevy Camaro Z/28 models as well.

Read more on T5i Car Spoilers & Rear Wings at CARiD.com