South West AZ, TX, NM, OK

Thirdgenroundup 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 07:07 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default Thirdgenroundup 2012

Here’s the plan:

We are very excited to announce that this year’s Roundup will be held North of Houston, Tx, right on Lake Conroe. We are partnering with Thirdgen Nation (Houston Area’s new Thirdgen group) to bring to you the best roundup yet!

Date: Saturday, June 2nd, 2012
Time 11:00 to 4PM (or later if you are having a great time)
Place: Papa’s on the Lake - Mongomery, TX
Visit their website to see how cool this place is:
papas on the lake, lake conroe texas

That’s the basic details, put it on your calendars and subscribe to this thread for upcoming details about The Car show the Third Gen Nation guys are planning, and other activities for the day. I bet we can get some a great photoshoot going with the beautiful Lake Conroe as a backdrop!

I’ll keep a list on this thread of people who say they are coming so we have an idea of how many we will have. I would suggest getting there early to get a good parking space.

Hope to see you all there!

Useful Links:

Third Gen Roundup

thirdgen-nation.com

Old 03-28-2012, 04:22 PM
In the Staging Lanes

there are three rules that go along with our meet this year at the new location.

1. PARKING we are only allowed to park on the grass. the grass will be thirdgen only parking since we need all the space allowed. the parking lot is off limits to the car show as it fills up with customers. if you show up in something else and we take a couple a spots i dont think they will mind.

2. ATTITUDE i am going to quote the owner and manager of the location--be grown up and dont start ****. literally!!!

3. FOOD AND DRINK we are not allowed to bring food and drink to the location. we have to buy from the location. i dont think he cares about bottled water. but the rest he does. sounds fair to me.

the rules are very simple and should be able to be followed very easily.

at the location there is a swimming pool and lake access. at both ends of the grassy parking there are shade trees that provide shade.

hope to see you all there

Old 04-04-2012, 04:02 PM
In the Staging Lanes

just a bump to see if there is any interest. we have 25 confirmed.