South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Camaro Car Club in North AL

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Default Camaro Car Club in North AL

Hi Everyone!! My name is Jeff and I live in New Market, AL which is the outskirt of Huntsville, AL. I have recently been selected as Chapter Director for the Huntsville Chapter of Southeast CamaroZ, a Camaro Car Club with it's homebase in the Atlanta GA area. The Club has Chapters in Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida and is currently trying to spread it's membership into Alabama. I am starting from ground zero and trying to strike up interest in North Alabama and organize a Huntsville AL chapter. If you are from the North Alabama area and would be interested in becoming a part of the Huntsville Chapter of Southeast CamaroZ, please let me know!! My goal is to encourage more participation and support of our local car shows, especially those that are for a good cause. For those of you that are interested in competition shows, having the support of your club, (or friendly competition!), is also a fun way to support our events. Monthly meetings will be held, where event planning, and input on ways to improve and grow the club will be discussed. I sure hope that you will visit me at southeastcamaroz.com and contact me if you are interested. My screen name on there is jeddy2000. You can post up and leave me a visitor's message, a private message or there is also a link to my personal email if you prefer to contact me that way. Anyway, I hope that I hear from some of you soon!

Thank You!
Jeff Eddy

www.southeastcamaroz.com

Name:  JeffsCamaro026.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  269.8 KB