LAST CHANCE February ROTM- ADMINS choice

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 09:36 AM
Senior Administrator
February 2012 ROTM
May 2012 ROTM
Lightbulb LAST CHANCE February ROTM- ADMINS choice

OK guys I want to keep continuity going here with ROTM, so just to close out February properly we will be doing Admin's pick for ROTM.

All you have to do to enter is post at least 2 pictures of your Camaro or Firebird with a short paragraph saying WHY you should be the one to win.

The ONLY rule here is that you cannot have won ROTM in the past, ever. I want someone brand new.

The winner will be featured on our facebook page and receive a special user title.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:39 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by nj85z28
OK guys I want to keep continuity going here with ROTM, so just to close out February properly we will be doing Admin's pick for ROTM.

All you have to do to enter is post at least 2 pictures of your Camaro or Firebird with a short paragraph saying WHY you should be the one to win.

The ONLY rule here is that you cannot have won ROTM in the past, ever. I want someone brand new.

The winner will be featured on our facebook page and receive a special user title.
Name:  IMG_20130225_121729_zps776d639c.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  291.6 KB

Name:  IMG_20130224_144455_zps70a99c24.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  316.1 KB

Name:  IMG_20130214_080022_zps8fa1957f.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  325.7 KB

I'm not going to say I deserve to win for this reason and the next. There really isn't a contest here that takes skill like the other ROTM. So I cant say I did this part properly and he didnt and throw a temper saying Im the best. Nor would I do that honestly. The only thing I can say is that I love my Camaro Sydney, I love this forum, and I always try to do whatever I can. I have tried a couple times for the ROTM, sometimes I had to wait because I didn't fit the category. I have never won though, probably because I am rather new. I was thankful that 2 people took a chance with nominating me, as stated by my signature. I try to be as nice and as helpful on here as I can, even though I am usually the one asking a question like I will be after this. I guess if there were a "reason I deserve to win", in my opinion, it would be that I am basically as brand new as you can get. I always try to be respectful of everyone, and I share the love of my Camaro like everyone here, as well as the love for the forum and its standing like the moderators.
I hope 3 pictures was fine by the way. The first picture I wanted to show the 2 hours I put into cleaning the engine bay, you can mainly tell by the strut towers matching the fenders. The second picture is of Sydney and I on a back road. The last shows the back side of her in a snowy atmosphere.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:06 PM
2nd Gear member

Also, 2 things.
1. I don't want to win if I have no competition. I will not accept winning if no one else even tries. That's a disgraceful way to win a contest and shares no bragging rights in my opinion.
2. IF I do win, I would like the 1st picture to be the picture shared. Also in my opinion, its the camaro that wins these contests, not us. We just post the pics.

Old 02-26-2013, 09:01 PM
Senior Administrator
February 2012 ROTM
May 2012 ROTM

theres no shame in winning that way if you are chosen. A win is a win.

You gotta understand that every month here is different. One month there may be nominations. One month I might just say everybody post a picture who wants to enter. Sometimes there may not be enough contestants or interest to even run a contest. I want to try and keep continuity so there is a winner each month.

Since I have been away for a few weeks I'm just asking anyone who wishes to be considered please submit to me two pictures. Next month if we have no nominations I may just cruise through photos until I see one I like and that may be the editors pick so to speak.

Regardless ROTM is an honor to win. I have been here for 8 years and have won ONCE. And I was overjoyed to win. Trust me!!

If anyone has any questions please PM Me and good luck to everyone!

Old 02-26-2013, 09:52 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by nj85z28
theres no shame in winning that way if you are chosen. A win is a win.

You gotta understand that every month here is different. One month there may be nominations. One month I might just say everybody post a picture who wants to enter. Sometimes there may not be enough contestants or interest to even run a contest. I want to try and keep continuity so there is a winner each month.

Since I have been away for a few weeks I'm just asking anyone who wishes to be considered please submit to me two pictures. Next month if we have no nominations I may just cruise through photos until I see one I like and that may be the editors pick so to speak.

Regardless ROTM is an honor to win. I have been here for 8 years and have won ONCE. And I was overjoyed to win. Trust me!!

If anyone has any questions please PM Me and good luck to everyone!
Oh alright. Well, like I said, I haven't been around for many. The only ones I was around for were basically fun little contests. I remember when I had Sheila, I tried hard as anything to try and get in and win. I was an annoying little brat with it. Haha. Im surprised you only won once. I would be beyond happy to finally win one though. Ive been looking forward to it for quite some time.

Old 02-26-2013, 11:25 PM
March 2013 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

I was a gear head when I was young. Love the cars, but life has its way of keeping you from what you love. Now as an, shall we say older gentleman, I can now return to what I love, cars, and my small horse farm. This car was bought as a project and that it is, and one day it will be done.
Name:  DSC00545.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  68.5 KB
Name:  DSC00756.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  42.2 KB

Old 02-27-2013, 07:36 PM
May 2010 ROTM Winner
ROTM Winner's Club

Getting in under the wire this month.......

Old 02-27-2013, 08:08 PM
4th Gear Member

Name:  384685_153185028120929_126303950809037_192642_932060257_n.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  16.7 KB

Name:  250792_602778006404605_1311365863_n_zpsbeedaccf.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  14.6 KB

Can't say I deserve to win, but that I'd like to win. So I'd like to win because this car means pretty much every thing to me. So much so, my last ex-girlfriend once said that sometimes she thought I loved my car more than her, even though she loved it just as much! But also because this was my first sports car, and more over, the first car that I could actually do legitimate mods to and because I found this site for help and guidance when needed. And because any time I'm in the garage working on Justice, my best friend for the last thirteen years, Midnight, makes herself quite comfortable.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:53 PM
2nd Gear member

Oh it just got serious. MK and I are both in the battle for ROTM! Haha. Well hey, at least if you come down for the fast 6 event, we should have at least 1 ROTM winner there. Im sure either you or I will get it. (maybe wishful thinking, but its fun to dream)

Old 02-27-2013, 09:43 PM
4th Gear Member

I'm working hard (literally) to try and make that, just because it'd be a real nice reason to take a break from work. I'm cool with who ever gets it, because both of our cars are extremely awesome, win or lose.

Quick Reply: LAST CHANCE February ROTM- ADMINS choice