August 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

bump for more votes

Old 11-30-2011, 04:56 PM
Senior Administrator
February 2012 ROTM
May 2012 ROTM

Originally Posted by mr.blue
That's one thing that bothers me about ride of the month. the topic isn't best looking car. it's who can present the theme the best. I think the amount of work bud put in to his pictures is crazy. He could have had a camaro frame sitting in those pics and i would have chose him. If it said best looking 4th gen i would have voted for Crisiss but it didn't. (rant over)

Not true...for the last several years its been all about the best looking cars..more recently we changed it up to make it a little more fresh, with there being a challenge presented. One month we want to see it a dealer, one month it was a gas station, etc. Its just to keep it interesting. How many times can we have a specific generation each month and not be boring? With that format we had multiple time winners every time 4th gen for example came around. I think one guy won 3 times in a single year so the rules had to be changed to make it more fair. His car was extremely well done and the victories were deserved but it was agreed upon that we needed to change up the format from time to time to give other people a fair chance to win.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:16 PM
1st Gear Member

i'm only talking about the past couple theme based ROTM's. it just seems that a lot of people only vote for the nicest car doing that theme. not who can present it the best. lol and this rotm doesnt count because bud is friggin ridiculous. I'm actually really happy the format changed.

Old 11-30-2011, 08:42 PM

November 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club
Ride of the Month Director

Originally Posted by mr.blue
i'm only talking about the past couple theme based ROTM's. it just seems that a lot of people only vote for the nicest car doing that theme. not who can present it the best. lol and this rotm doesnt count because bud is friggin ridiculous. I'm actually really happy the format changed.
I appreciate that Blue

Old 12-01-2011, 10:06 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Bump for votes. BudBrown isn't beating me badly enough!

Old 12-02-2011, 08:52 AM

November 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by CRISISS
Bump for votes. BudBrown isn't beating me badly enough!
oh come on now, your car is nice too. I have been taking mine back to stock. but i really miss the headers... I may just make it a toy, but i really want to garage it in the next few years and save it forever. And at that point if it is back to stock it will be amazingly worth keeping in tact.

Old 12-02-2011, 08:57 AM
I Like to Party

I see hope in buds ROTM future

Old 12-02-2011, 09:48 AM

November 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

its not over till the whistle blows. we have a lot of members.

Old 12-02-2011, 10:29 AM
I Like to Party

Tomorrow is the deadline correct?

Old 12-02-2011, 02:20 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by BudBrown
oh come on now, your car is nice too. I have been taking mine back to stock. but i really miss the headers... I may just make it a toy, but i really want to garage it in the next few years and save it forever. And at that point if it is back to stock it will be amazingly worth keeping in tact.
Yeah, I like my car, but your pics were AWESOME. Can't compete with that! I keep mine garaged and drive a 96 Accord around. I wish I could afford to have my Camaro as my daily driver.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: November Voting!