Nominations for November ROTM - 5th Gen, that's right, 5th Gen

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 12:17 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Wink Reply

Originally Posted by maroman209
i second carsonm93..

chevelleman, ur car is sexayy.. that orange looks hott...

datman.. u can never go wrong with black on black.. murdered out is always sexy... there is no doubt u have a nice car, and idk how old you are but you sound like a 15 year old kid who needs to grow up and not brag about what they have.. i bet you lost a whole lot of votes just because of ur attitude and not many ppl are going to like you around here if you keep that up...

anyways.. good luck to all, unless there is more nom's i know who im voting for
Maroman,
This is an online camaro forum. Everyone is here to brag about their rides. Thank you for the advice.

Old 10-07-2009, 12:42 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Cool Reply

Originally Posted by IWinULose
DATMAN, you have a nice ride, but be very careful what you wish for. You beat a 300hp Shelby GT. Kudos.

At any rate, I am not a huge fan of the 5th Gens, but you all certainly have nice cars, and I hope to see a few more pop in before the vote starts just to keep things interesting. Chevelleman, I am obviously a fan of black cars, but your Orange looks amazing. =]
IWinULose,

It was a stock 67 near mint, he said it was rated around 360hp. I guess it wasn't a fair race but still pretty cool. He takes good care of his baby.

I would throw down and lose if we pulled up next to each other. I like your ride, it has attitude.

Old 10-07-2009, 12:45 AM
2nd Gear member

^^ should come to the chat some time.. to chat

Old 10-07-2009, 12:47 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Talking Reply

Originally Posted by c4maro
I dont like u. i dont wana be your brother.

(and just to put it out there, i am the first to witness rdot post outside of CFOT if he does)
c4maro,

I don't care if you like me or want to be my brother. Did you still want a drive?

Old 10-07-2009, 01:04 AM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Stick to topic please!

Old 10-07-2009, 01:08 PM
November 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

2 blacks...a white and a Inferno Orange Metallic...the name of the color alone wins.
I'd like to see a IBM with the white stripe package in the running, sharp car and would love to see the votes it'd get.

Old 10-07-2009, 01:10 PM
May 2010 ROTM Winner
ROTM Winner's Club

I guess I need to get a better pic up for you all to vote on. I am pretty sure everyone knows what a stock 5G looks like, but I keep it real clean, lol.

Old 10-07-2009, 03:26 PM
November 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by edog2
I guess I need to get a better pic up for you all to vote on. I am pretty sure everyone knows what a stock 5G looks like, but I keep it real clean, lol.
This thread is just for nominations...the voting will be a diff thread....I think? and for the record I just gave my car a day at the spa on Monday, with the works..... compliments of Zaino

Old 10-07-2009, 06:49 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by Dat Man
c4maro,

I don't care if you like me or want to be my brother. Did you still want a drive?
OMG yes please

Old 10-07-2009, 07:58 PM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

OK, here's what we got so far guys and gals:

Chevelle Man and Dat Man are in.

jnewberr2SSRS amd carsonm93 have two nom's, you guys just need to officially accept - Read the rules in the first post of this thread!

edog2 has 1 nom.

The voting thread will be created on the 16th at 1201 a.m. central time. That's where your brief descriptions and 1 picture (send me a link to a pic) will be shown. After I create the thread, you are more than welcome to start campaigning. This means posting more pics and talking more about your car in the voting thread. You can change your sig to say "vote for me for ROTM" or whatever you want to. DO NOT creat threads in other sections campaigning for yourself. You can only do that in the Off Topic section. Any others will be deleted from that section. If you don't know what I'm talking about by brief description, this is a example:

"Her name is Sofie and she means a lot to me. No performance mods yet, but custom interior is in the works soon. Scoop, rims, grille, and custom paint job were already present when I bought her. All lighting except for tail lights (they're on back order) are aftermarket."

About 3-4 sentences is good, don't get too long winded here. You can post up what you really want to say after I make the voting thread. I need your pics (links) and description by the 14th please.

Quick Reply: Nominations for November ROTM - 5th Gen, that's right, 5th Gen