Nominations for August ROTM - 3nd gen

Old 07-01-2009, 12:38 AM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club
Default Nominations for August ROTM - 3nd gen

Give it up for your favorite 3rd gen CF member, nominate their ride now!

Nominations are open for the August 2009 ROTM. We are going to run this until 15 August at midnight central time, unless we need more time for more nom's. Then we start the fun part, the voting and campaigning for your favorite ride and CF personallity.

Remember the rules before you nom and accept.

As with last month we will allow for non-current members to be nom'd, but if you nom them then it is your responsiblity to let them know so they can accept if nom'd twice.

The first order of business is to set up some hard fast rules. I will be monitoring the nominations threads very closely to avoid any confusion upon voting.

Eligibility

To be eligible a member must have a photo album. This is to ensure pics end up in the voting thread, so that the casual user can know who he is voting for. Anyone being nominated must also be an active member. This means he or she must have had at least 5 posts in the previous month. No one car can win ROTM twice in the same year regardless of catagory, but, if you happen to have more than one car, you can win once with each car. Also, a member cannot win the same ROTM catagory twice in a row with the same car. This means that bi-annual catagories can be won a maximum of once per year by a single car, and that annual catagories can be won a max of once every other year by the same car.

Nominations
  • Timmy nominates camarobob for ROTM
  • Jimmy 2nd's the nomination for camarobob
  • camarobob sees that he has been nominated twice and accepts his nomination thus ensuring his spot on the ballot.

In any given month, each user will have 2 nominations. You can give only a single first nomination andyouhave the ability tosecond someone else's first nomination, you cannot second your own first nomination. You cannot nominate yourself. Both of your nominations can be used to second previous nominations.

Nominations will take place during the first week and a half of the month PRIOR to the month of interest (ie, if we are doing march ROTM, nominations will start on Feb 1st and run for 2 weeks).

Because we are a reletivelysmall community right now the rules may be fudged somewhat in the interest of filling the ballot. However, if nominee #6 fulfills more of the requirements than nominee #3 (if for instance #3 did not accept his nomination) then #6 will win the ballot slot. If you are nominated without all of the requirements and decide to make the necessary updates be sure to PM me (or the moderator overseeing the current ROTM nominations thread) that the updates have been done. This way, if the entry comes down to a time stamp, we will be able to make a fair call as to who gets into the competition.

Once Nom'ed
Most of the time nominations will not take up the entire two weeks. Once a member is nominated it is his or her responsibility to PM me (or whoever is looking after ROTM at the time) with a URL to the picture they want used during voting (max 800x800 pix), and the URL of his or her photo gallery, as well as (optional) a brief description of the car to appear below the picture. The message can include mods, times, resto, or originality information. Do not waste your time making a long message because there are size constrictions and an overly long message will be reduced in size until it is illegible anyways.

Old 07-01-2009, 09:11 AM
March '09 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

I will nominate microkid

Old 07-01-2009, 12:05 PM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

I second microkid

I would also like to nominate Jr. Mechanic for one good looking 3rd gen.

I started to nominate Z28rob for this one but then it kind of hit me that he didnt own a 3rd gen. "sorry rob maybe next month "

Last edited by cbr600rx7; 07-01-2009 at 12:12 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:10 PM
2nd Gear member

i second JR.Mechanic

and nominate saint ebony for one clean stock 3rd gen

Old 07-01-2009, 02:12 PM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

I got to second st. ebony, that's one nice stocker he's got.

Old 07-02-2009, 03:30 PM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

Right now looks like we have a good start.

microkid
JR.Mechanic
saint ebony

All they need to do is accept and they are in. But there are more BAD 3rd gens on this forum. 3rd and 4th gens make up a very large part of this forum so i want too see two Bad $%& winers for the next two months

Old 07-02-2009, 03:35 PM
BackseatBob

lol wow already have 3 of em. and they were all of the ones I was gonna nominate lol. I'll go look at the photo albums...
OK, well, most of em don't have any recent activity... found some pretty sweet 4th gens tho lol.
I nominate c4maro

Old 07-03-2009, 09:51 PM
2nd Gear member

i second c4maro and wish mine was finished maybe next time lol

Old 07-03-2009, 09:52 PM
2nd Gear member

Twinkle twinkle little star, ls1 aint got no car.....

i just saw that bobarian thats great dont know how i have missed it before

Old 07-04-2009, 01:29 AM
2nd Gear member

thanks for the noms

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Nominations for August ROTM - 3nd gen