Overdrive Member
Default RE: April Voting!! 4th Gens

[:'(]

That was way cheesey [&:]

Back on topic! GO!

Old 03-05-2008, 07:27 PM
3rd Gear Member

it should of been v8's only, no way the sixers were going to win over the 8's. then maybe i would of been nominated[:@]

Old 03-05-2008, 07:37 PM
May 2008 ROTM

maybe we should judge on looks not engine?!

Old 03-05-2008, 07:41 PM
3rd Gear Member

...or both

Old 03-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Ninja Administrator

u guys made the noms u cant complain about who was nominated. next time instead of nominating the person who posted above you, actually think about who yout hink has the best 4th gen on the site taht is still eligible

Old 03-05-2008, 07:53 PM
May 2008 ROTM

Spec, you seconded me

Old 03-05-2008, 07:58 PM
3rd Gear Member

i nom m*******, he should of been in this. i was just saying next time maybe you should have two classes for fourth gens - v8/v6

Old 03-05-2008, 08:01 PM
2nd Gear member

I nominated Zoilus!!! His car is all kinds of crazy sexy!!!

I voted for slvr, because I really like the look of 93-97 camaros better than 98-02. That and the shiny wheels and its just a good pic...and no front license plate FTW!!

Old 03-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Ninja Administrator

yes i did, because i had a second and at the time i didnt see anyone else that i would nom. however, ROTM has a single "filter", if u will, each month. 4th gen is normally geared toward v8, but it really is up to you guys to keep track of when noms start. We are using basically the same rules as mustangforums.com, and their ROTM works wonderfully. It takes a certain level of maturity by everyone who participates, it doesnt matter who your friends are, it matters who should really be ROTM. Now, i actually happen to like the cars posted here....cept nic, ur a little out of ur league here bro , at least GRL has blk/blk, which everyone should know im all about [8D]. I also agree that m******* and zoilus would have been awesome in this competition. good thing that only 1 person can win and all but the winner can be renommed in the next 4th gen which will be in roughly 6 months probably. if this one happens to be a runaway, its safe to assume that person probably would have won either this or the next anyways, thats just statistics.

for next month, pretend you're playing poker, if someone puts out a name, see if you can match them with one equally "good" (quotes because i dont want anyone here thinking their car isnt....... at least it isnt an io..... elantra... i meant to say elantra!. [&:])

Old 03-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Ninja Administrator

The rules we are working with are very new, so there will be some upsets at first, but that doesnt mean this cant be alot of fun.

These rules, however, require ALOT of member participation in the whole process in order for it to work. In the past ROTM kinda just happened, one of the guys recently didnt even know he won until a month later. Not that he didnt deserve it but thats crap! [8D]
ive seen it work on other boards before, if we get the involvement we need the nom thread will have alot of 1st noms ranging from "wtf?" to "F ya!". and when people come in for the 2nd round of noms we get a really solid group. once everyone gets used to the process its going to be a hell of a party in here. In the meantime, lets enjoy this as much as possible, even though some of you think no v6 can take out a v8, inmonths to come you may be upset, who knows whats going to happen.

Quick Reply: April Voting!! 4th Gens