Nominations Nov 1st Gen RTM

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 04:53 PM
April 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club
Default RE: Nominations Nov 1st Gen RTM

So in Dec. we are going to vote forNOV. RTM? And at the same time take nominations for DEC. RTM? I belong to a few sites...forgot how it's done here.

Old 12-07-2007, 04:36 PM
January 2008 ROTM

ORIGINAL: Zoilus

So in Dec. we are going to vote forNOV. RTM? And at the same time take nominations for DEC. RTM? I belong to a few sites...forgot how it's done here.
humm maybe we throw it out there in november for testing then in december we look over the test score's and just maybe in january we can grade it

Old 12-08-2007, 03:32 AM
April 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

ORIGINAL: MichiganMan

humm maybe we throw it out there in november for testing then in december we look over the test score's and just maybe in january we can grade it
And if there is a tie, then the voting for the tiebreaker takes place in Feb. with the results in March. GREAT! sign me up lol

We are J/K !!! don't ban us...noooooo

Old 12-08-2007, 05:15 AM
January 2008 ROTM

And if there is a tie, then the voting for the tiebreaker takes place in Feb. with the results in March. GREAT! sign me up lol

Yes we are of course joking. I think maybe the admin /moderator may have a life.<This is of course my way of keeping my SUPER MEMBER status. Dam hope it works lol

Old 12-08-2007, 05:23 AM
January 2008 ROTM

you know this might not be a bad idea here if ya think about it One could keep ride of the month status for say like Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar Thats 5 month's.I say make it 6 month's we forgot to toss in christmas and spring break's so add april.then we have the ride of 1/2 year status and only have to vote 2 times a year.This also alllows the mods to spend more time with there real life family. so its a win win

Old 12-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Overdrive Member

wow im lost, did someone forget about ROTM and it went to hell ?

Old 12-09-2007, 05:47 AM
January 2008 ROTM

ORIGINAL: Alih

wow im lost, did someone forget about ROTM and it went to hell ?
humm so it appear's But what the heck it's the holiday season

Old 12-11-2007, 06:02 PM
1st Gear Member

My vote (if new guys get one) goes to MichiganMan's ride...That thing is sa-weet!

Old 12-13-2007, 02:27 PM
1st Gear Member

well didnt hawk and 74454 run the ROTM?a nd i havent seen either of them in a while and i kno hawk said hed be gone.....so i guess till some1 else has the time to sort things out

Old 12-13-2007, 02:36 PM
April 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Wait!! we're alone in the forums? With NO moderator supervision?!!!

Parrrrrrrrrty!!! Toga Toga! [8D]

Quick Reply: Nominations Nov 1st Gen RTM