AUGUST RTM !!! 4th GEN STYLE !!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 03:15 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: AUGUST RTM !!! 4th GEN STYLE !!!

ORIGINAL: tommynos

ORIGINAL: Zoilus

Aww man I didn't get nom'd [8D] There's always next time. Nice cars. I like this method much better.....

.................voted
well i dont know why your not in?,yours would easily take the cake,no compitition here for you,imo

[IMG]local://upfiles/5088/D43375E9DAF84C509DBFA51217F36E43.gif[/IMG]
how do you figure that?

Old 07-10-2007, 05:27 PM
July 2007 ROTM

to me just a stock looking car with wheels aint no show stopper,imo...his car has alot of different things done to it for the looks,have you ever seen one with those stripes?no...if you saw his pictures you would understand...maybe its just me,but his car has alot of thought into it,not just a clean stock one,like all the others nominated,minus some wheels...
i personally like different,not one of my cars look like another one,minus my gn,but even that car has a surprise in the trunk and under the hood...even my vette i had custom black leather with suede in the center along with a custom box and so on...i like the black on black look out of them all,and the blue is nice too,but compared to a custom one i personally think it sits alone..imo

Old 07-10-2007, 05:30 PM
July 2007 ROTM

heres my vette i had,and when i went to a vette show i was one of very few that modded their vette,i won best of show...it was a corvette show and all they had was stock looking cars,whats to show?

[IMG]local://upfiles/5088/E632B22C0AAD4FA1AB99F2518684D82F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-10-2007, 05:33 PM
July 2007 ROTM

heres another,nothing against the cars here,i personally like custom,thats all..

[IMG]local://upfiles/5088/1077D0FAABC348C09E76BD472AD54C78.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-10-2007, 06:01 PM
1st Gear Member

i think all the 35th ann. camaro ss have those stripes that checker off....but ya it is a cool car, not blow everyone out good, but cool...

Old 07-10-2007, 06:09 PM
July 2007 ROTM

well for the fastest 4th gen i vote for you jd,and again thats jmo of the zolius car...i didnt notice that jd's car went 11s that is worth my vote to make a car go fast and look stock is also something i like,as my gn looks like a sleeper grandma car and runs 11s with 2 fat ladies in the trunk/lots of stereo stuff..
maybe he does have compatition,sorry for stating it like that...

Old 07-10-2007, 06:39 PM
2nd Gear member

are u ripping on my stock car(minus the rims hahah) i am hurt by that, that was like a **** move, idk if ur talkin about my car with all the hate but dam and i no that crans car is stock as well and imo i dont like is worth all the votes compared to jd's car(which ****'s excelence) but dam thats wat some pple can afford like me (went to college and pissed money away and now am not going/ kicked outa my house/biggest car payment any 19 year old has and will ever haveinhis life+ a number of tickets that makes his FULL COVERAGE insurance sky rocket threw the roof...and some) u got to think about the person as well look at bad he is in the same boot and has wat 3 f-bodys! stock but who the **** has 3 at his age!?!?!?! i toke that to heart i just think its ****ed up...

Old 07-10-2007, 06:40 PM
2nd Gear member

and whmmer where do u live??? do u go to university street and race ? porky's? any of the race spots??? and dam i love the car

Old 07-10-2007, 07:59 PM
July 2007 ROTM

ORIGINAL: 98ss4REAL

are u ripping on my stock car(minus the rims hahah) i am hurt by that, that was like a **** move, idk if ur talkin about my car with all the hate but dam and i no that crans car is stock as well and imo i dont like is worth all the votes compared to jd's car(which ****'s excelence) but dam thats wat some pple can afford like me (went to college and pissed money away and now am not going/ kicked outa my house/biggest car payment any 19 year old has and will ever haveinhis life+ a number of tickets that makes his FULL COVERAGE insurance sky rocket threw the roof...and some) u got to think about the person as well look at bad he is in the same boot and has wat 3 f-bodys! stock but who the **** has 3 at his age!?!?!?! i toke that to heart i just think its ****ed up...
i didnt have a car like that at your age,so your doing pretty good....i like a black on black car,as you know,so that is a style to me...but really zolious's car is really nice and stands out,imo...i said im sorry,i speak too fast sometimes...i really like "different" in cars,whether it be custom interior or stripes or paint,it takes skill to do it and not over do it...i may be wrong,but his car looked custom in the paint,stripes and front end....sorry if i offended you or bad,i like black on black and i like the blue with the wheels,but i think zolious car is different...and jd's car is pretty fast,so his is different,by looking at it,i would have never known...now i will shut up..

Old 07-10-2007, 11:33 PM
ROTM Winner
ROTM Winner's Club

i'm actually from iowa...20 miles south of the minnesota border right on I35. never been to any of those places, haha. thanks for the props on my car man! give me a couple months to get some money invested in the performance and we just may have to meet up for some racin! haha

Quick Reply: AUGUST RTM !!! 4th GEN STYLE !!!