Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going, and going FAST!

NOS safety

Old 05-23-2007, 09:34 AM
1st Gear Member
Default NOS safety

How safe would it be to have a wet nos kit on a 3.8L camaro? like, safe i mean would my engine handle it, i know kids put nos on their little2L engines

Old 05-23-2007, 08:11 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: NOS safety

Nitrous is never safe...you'll have to be very careful when using it...

be sure to spend the extra bucks to make your system the 'safest' it can be...also make sure your engine is in GREAT shape before using nitrous

Old 05-24-2007, 09:40 AM
1st Gear Member

yah, i think i am just going to get teh purge kit, cheaper, and thats basically the only thing i wanted it for ... i think it looks neat purgeing through the grill =)

Old 05-24-2007, 10:02 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jhop16

[align=left]yah, i think i am just going to get teh purge kit, cheaper, and thats basically the only thing i wanted it for ... i think it looks neat purgeing through the grill =)[/align]
I like the purge kit to.It will scare alot of people you want to race when they see that,They'll be lik what the hell does he have under that hood.I know cause i saw a v6 with a purge and found out later he was modded out big time.

Old 05-24-2007, 11:43 AM
2nd Gear member

that is 100% rice and find it hilarious that the sixxer guys are the ones talking about how cool it could be to have a fake purge

people will laugh at you when you get smoked with "nitrous"

Old 05-24-2007, 12:07 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nickdotcom

that is 100% rice and find it hilarious that the sixxer guys are the ones talking about how cool it could be to have a fake purge

people will laugh at you when you get smoked with "nitrous"
Shut the **** up.you never have anything nice to say about sixers.So don't say anything.

Old 05-24-2007, 02:24 PM
2nd Gear member

i'll make fun of ricers or sixxers anythime i want buddy, its the internet, deal with it

no car will get respect if it has a fake nitrous purge, thats a damned joke and i feel ashamed that either of you have the same car as me

Old 05-24-2007, 02:54 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nickdotcom

i'll make fun of ricers or sixxers anythime i want buddy, its the internet, deal with it

no car will get respect if it has a fake nitrous purge, thats a damned joke and i feel ashamed that either of you have the same car as me
Why are you such a *****?Be constructive not destructive.A camaro is a camaro.Whether its a v6 or v8.Lighten up.Just for the record I would only have a purge kit with a real nitrous system.It does look cool.

Old 05-24-2007, 09:19 PM
4th Gear Member

1. How is a V6 with nitrous rice?

2. Nickdotcom, you have a LS1, stock 13's, you buy a fast car, your choice, if that's what you want good job, but you did not earn any of that power...

Holy **** a LS1 with JUST BOLT ONS should be in the 12's so you have no excuse to be in the 13's still...

edit...and your car is pewter [:'(]

Old 05-24-2007, 10:14 PM
2nd Gear member

a V6 with nitrous is not rice, a V6 with a purge to look "cool" is rice.

if you get nitrous and a purge thats great, i was refering to this quote from jhop
"yah, i think i am just going to get teh purge kit, cheaper, and thats basically the only thing i wanted it for ... i think it looks neat purgeing through the grill =)"
and yes a purge does look cool, i love the look on peoples faces when i purge before a race, but i have the nitrous to back up the purge

and havn't been in the 13s for a very long time, i just havnt submitted a new slip or contacted sidewayz about changing it

i do feel as though i have earned this power becuase im the only person to modify my car, no shops have touched it except for the dynnotune

i dont know how to respond to the pewter comment since yours is black and i can't really talk **** about that

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NOS safety