New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Yes im a girl & Yes I drive a camaro

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 07:59 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: Yes im a girl & Yes I drive a camaro

V-Six Chix

Old 02-08-2007, 09:57 PM
In the Staging Lanes

looks great good luck

Old 02-09-2007, 12:27 AM
2nd Gear member

ok, maybe its just me, an I know its a stupid thing to ask about, but do those tail lights look like the 93-96 to anyone? I've heard people that like them better than the ones with the amber part.. or maybe they have the amber part, I just cant see it. Either way, its a nice car.. I like how its not abused like most chicks Camaros..

Old 02-09-2007, 12:37 AM
Dominos Puck
New Formula! Now with 10% more Win!

I don't see anything odd about a girl driving a camaro. I actually see far more women than mendriving cars like camaros, mustangs, and certainly the celica, prelude, and tiburon types of cars here where I live. All the guys drive big stupid trucks. Either it's a big 4x4 with monster truck tires and a duck head sticker on the back glass or a big dropped truck with 20"+ chrome rims and a booming stereo. Those are the two possiblities. Fine with me - leaves more camaros for the normal people like US.

Old 02-09-2007, 12:44 AM
4th Gear Member

chicks drive firechickens imo

Old 02-09-2007, 01:28 AM
2nd Gear member

lol fire chickens? Yeah though, Ive seen a few chicks drive firebird, but then again I know 3 chicks that have Camaros, and 4 guys that own a camaro, and two guys that own firebirds.
Edit:
Acutally, make that 3 that own firebirds, one being a formula, one a former v6 turned formula, and one v6.

Old 02-09-2007, 01:32 AM
Dominos Puck
New Formula! Now with 10% more Win!

I don't see too many firebirds around here. I'd have to say that I see chicks driving mustangs more than anything.

Old 02-09-2007, 02:19 AM
In the Staging Lanes

[ul][*]Your a chick with a clean looking car but who painted your interior it was a good idea i guess but i dunno if ive ever seen that before ur cars cool itreminds me of fast and furious 3 so i think you should put a turbo on it and learn to drift.. that would be cool id love to lose to a chick in a v6 chevy[/ul]

Old 02-09-2007, 02:38 AM

ORIGINAL: Bobs97z28
[ul][*]Your a chick with a clean looking car but who painted your interior it was a good idea i guess but i dunno if ive ever seen that before ur cars cool itreminds me of fast and furious 3 so i think you should put a turbo on it and learn to drift.. that would be cool id love to lose to a chick in a v6 chevy[/ul]
I did it, i always fine little things to keep me busy with my car cuz i love working on it and doing things to it.. Fast and the furious 3? lol how so? acutally i am wanting to put a turbo in it just dont have the money right now.. and i would love to go drifting.. peoplealways talkin bad about my car at car meets cuz they have nothin better to do them talk crap about my car cuz its "slow" and its a V6 and they have some import they put 5k intothat i could of killed stock..im thinking about just staying away from the meets for a few months, putting some stuff into my car (perhaps a turbo maybe evenspray) and showing up and them losing to this "slow" camaro on top of that losing to a girl.. haha

Old 02-09-2007, 11:20 AM
3rd Gear Member

Make it a sleeper, very nice. Those imports are nothing but a motorized grenade. Most of them can't even run pump gas.

Quick Reply: Yes im a girl & Yes I drive a camaro