New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

What's Up?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 09:58 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default What's Up?

What's up fellas? My names Jon Martin, I live in New Jersey and go to Rutgers college. I play baseball there and for my scholarship my father had passed on to me his prized 1995 3.4L V6 Camaro. It's original purple, 40k miles, but unfortunatley automatic transmission. I know what everyone here is thinking, "That's a pu55y car." I would be the first to admit that althought it has a little punch to it. But I'm here to get expert help on what I can do to zest my engine up and make up for what it lacks. I just got it today so I will soon post pictures up. But if anyone would like to help me out by giving me ideas for upgrades please do so. Keep in mind that it does need a new exhaust and rotors. Thank you very much and I hope you respect my new membership to this forum. Help is what I need and I found no other help other then you guys.

Old 12-19-2007, 03:15 AM
Overdrive Member
Default RE: What's Up?

https://camaroforums.com/m_16222/tm.htm

Just a few of the basics... Welcome to the forums!

Old 12-19-2007, 11:23 AM
3rd Gear Member

Welcome to the forums. We respect each member, we are all here to help. There is a lot of information on upgrades and a lot of knowledge on here so start reading....you will be here for a long time, lol. Any questions feel free to post up in the 4th gen section or which ever section you need a question answered.

Old 12-19-2007, 04:31 PM
June 2007 ROTM

welcome