New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

So cal camaro club

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 04:08 PM
Default So cal camaro club

hey guys im new here in camaroforums.com, im urugm21 and i drive an 01 camaro 3800 i know its a six but its a camaro so hi everyone. Also wnated to spread the word on the so cal camaro club recently formed, any questions just contact me or contact camaro5generations@yahoo.com for more details thanks and have a great day.

Old 05-22-2009, 03:50 PM
2nd Gear member

where at in so cal

Old 05-22-2009, 08:52 PM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Spam!

Old 05-23-2009, 11:23 PM

sorry for the delay dude thing is i work alot and have a hard time getting online the club is socal members from anywhere are welcome all you have to do is own a camaro and there will be a 20$ memeber fee but that will go towards the website and shirt we will have meets 2 times a month and will do fundraisers and discounts on parts (camaros only and members only) were in so cal do you stay at there are members from longbeach anaheim ontario riverside LA santa monica san fernando valley we are still growing and it will be really cool there will be cruises dyno and track days as well as show days we will meet at camino real chevy to discuss club info more info we are at the camaro5 forum camaro5.com hope u join and no its not spam sorry for the one big run on sentence its saturday and im taking off messege me with any ???? later man

Old 05-24-2009, 03:44 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Welcome to the forum...

Old 05-24-2009, 08:53 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by urugm21
sorry for the delay dude thing is i work alot and have a hard time getting online the club is socal members from anywhere are welcome all you have to do is own a camaro and there will be a 20$ memeber fee but that will go towards the website and shirt we will have meets 2 times a month and will do fundraisers and discounts on parts (camaros only and members only) were in so cal do you stay at there are members from longbeach anaheim ontario riverside LA santa monica san fernando valley we are still growing and it will be really cool there will be cruises dyno and track days as well as show days we will meet at camino real chevy to discuss club info more info we are at the camaro5 forum camaro5.com hope u join and no its not spam sorry for the one big run on sentence its saturday and im taking off messege me with any ???? later man
well me and my homie have a club too with like 12 members but its mixed with camaros and firebirds. it called fearless fbodys. we are in riverside. we are lookin for more members to but we can merge if we like wut u got to offer.

Old 05-25-2009, 11:01 AM

well its not what we got to offer this is a camaro club camaro 5 gens
,firebirds are welcome on cruises so far the thread said it all, we are organizing a meet soon with a lot of cars, i believe the first will be the 6 of june and we will all go to a drive in to see the transformers movie, we will be doing a 20 entry fee for shirt and website we will be doing charities as well as appear in shows and will be receiving discounts on parts from different shops so far we have a pretty big family so we will be doing alot of stuff plan is to have a north cal and so cal meet in the very near future
so let me know if you like we are all so cal so riverside is welcome.

Old 05-25-2009, 11:05 AM

by the way if you street race which we most do that on your time this is a club for activities such as track days dyno days and the stuff mentioned above thanks and we are looking forward to see you there

Old 05-25-2009, 07:06 PM
2nd Gear member

it sounds good to me ima the the dudes and ladies. tell me where u meet and well see u there.

Old 05-26-2009, 01:37 AM

cool for sure ill will post up the next meet and send you a messege mighty mike to let you know in case you dont check the thread

Quick Reply: So cal camaro club