New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

seriously, you don't want to read this...

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Default seriously, you don't want to read this...

I guess this is where I say who I am and what I'm in for...My name is AJ and I'm from Atlanta, GA. Right now I'm in the Marine Corps stationed in Camp Lejeune, NC and just got back from my 2nd tour to Iraq. I've been in for 3 years now, as an infantryman (for all you military-minded people out there) and just got told I'll be doing a 3rd tour before my last year is up. Now about the cars...
I'm here because I'm looking to getting another f-body. I had a 98 firebird I got rid of before I joined the marines. The other cars I've owned were a 96 civic and a 2000 jetta vr6 and now am a proud owner of a new 07 grand cherokee (along with my wife...it's really her car). While on deployment I really got into muscle cars and wanted a project car of my own. I remembered how much I loved my firebird (even though it was a v6) and always wanted a 4th gen camaro since high school. And that brings me to this point...I'm in search of a 4th gen camaro, more likely an lt1 for price purposes (m6 for fun purposes) and hopefully I'll be getting into it here in a few months or so. My plan is to make a plan to rebuild the lt1 while I'm deployed again this Nov. and have it ready for when I come back. 400hp to the wheels sounds nice to me! So I'll be around just doing my research and adding in my 2cents here and on other forums...
http://www.myspace.com/apmj

Old 03-14-2007, 02:35 PM
May 2007 ROTM
Default RE: who wants to read this...

G0d loves the infantry. Welcome to the forums hope you saved up enough money to get one fast car. keep us posted.

Old 03-14-2007, 07:50 PM
January 2007 ROTM

Welcome to the forums and thx for registering with us !!!

First and formost , Thank you sir for what you do for our country and us !! Much respect to you and I take my hat off to you and say , thank you and G o d Bless You.

Good luck in your search ! I see that you say you are stationed in NC. I am not sure how close that is to Concord but if you are near there you might want to check out this place :

http://www.morrisonmotorco.com/morrison/?theme=morrison

There you will find some really nice Camaro's. Myself I was planning on taking a road trip to look at the red convertable and see what kinda shape it is in and what kinda price they are looking for.

Hope this helps !!

Old 03-14-2007, 08:27 PM
June 2007 ROTM

welcome!

Old 03-15-2007, 01:33 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

Semper Fi.

[sm=patriot.gif]

Old 03-15-2007, 01:41 AM

Welcomeand God Bless The Troops... POSstep son lasted 2 yrs in the Marines, one tour of Afghanistan and was about to do a tour of Iraq... wussed out... punched out an officer on purpose... spent a couple months in the brig and then got the boot. Now he is jobless, homeless and car-less.

Anyway now that I got that off my shoulders... hehe... good luck with the 4th Gen and also keep it safe on that last tour, maybe ya might luck out and all you boys will be sent home before ya have to go.

Old 03-15-2007, 01:12 PM

thanks everyone for the hellos, now all I need to do is start posting on here...

Old 03-15-2007, 10:28 PM
In the Staging Lanes

What's up Hard Dog? Navy Corpsman over here. Doc by your side. DO OR DIE! SEMPER FI!

Old 03-15-2007, 11:53 PM
4th Gear Member

Welcome and a big THANK YOU!!!

Old 03-16-2007, 01:29 AM

what's up doc! i've served with a lot of docs and were great, a lot of respect and will always love those guys

Quick Reply: seriously, you don't want to read this...