New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Semi new chick

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007 | 05:19 AM
|
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: Semi new chick

LOL, ya...the hits keep building. Just so you know...I will NEVER wear a shirt that says chick or anything else to label me as "one of them". The "them" suck and ruin it for people like me and that is why everyone says that my boyfriend has a nice ride and just about crap themself when they find out that I work on cars and am a welder/fitter, so ya, the ordinary chick sucks. As for the pouty lip...dad would probably slap them off my face attached to a smoke if I ever pulled that with him. I just have to go out there when its not 5 million below with parts and goodies for him like oil, antifreeze, penetrating oil(dura lube that I can't buy anymore) because canada sucks, or antiseize and wheel bearring grease and he will be happy. As for my little dude driving it, that would be sweet. The muscle cars that I love are so hard to get now and I still give dad the gears for getting rid of all the wicked one's he had so I can't part with the Iroc. It's not a true "muscle car" but one of the last few cars made out of metal and not damn pop cans. S if I get rid of the Iroc, I'm sure Titan would kick my *** when he grows up and I will never own a SUV or mini van.

Old 03-11-2007 | 05:27 AM
May 2007 ROTM

Suv's are great for haulin car parts,and stuff like that,the van No way. glad to hear that the lip thing doesn't work,just hope that my little girl never uses it on me.........and She's not getin my car,I'll get the boys somethin different as well.and let me know when you get your own town I want a heaven like that as well. just put in a 1/4 strip..Hell I'll race you to the lotto win.

Old 03-11-2007 | 05:41 AM
|
3rd Gear Member

The SUV's are good for running things over too, but I'de rather a Jeep or *****'s for that. As for lugging the car parts, I loaded an entire interior for a jetta in my golf so we did pretty good, but motor wise...that would be a challenge. I think the diesel would be coughing and spitting bolts if I did that but we would make it, the scrap yard is only 10 minutes away from dad's. Ya the lip thing sucks, I'de love to smack out every sissy b!@#h that does it that I've seen. When I get my own town...I will have a wicked race strip and the other 3/4 of the town will be mean *** mudding territory with drifting and baja rally. So what are you going to get for your boys?

Old 03-11-2007 | 05:47 AM
May 2007 ROTM

my cutlass back. and there is a aar cuda here that has no rust,stuck in a barn that I cant seem to find. all the dirt roads look the same here. also a 69 vette. i plan to learn the welding thing myself,so I can do all the work. Why pay some one to do what you love to do.

Old 03-11-2007 | 06:01 AM
|
3rd Gear Member

You have some lucky kids...wow. I really hope you find that barn. The basics of welding are not that hard, if you can paint or draw, you can weld. I agree with you on the paying someone else to do what you have a passion for, but I like when people pay me crazy amounts of money to weld silly little things that take minutes.

Old 03-11-2007 | 06:08 AM
May 2007 ROTM

Can draw like a g*d, if it's with my hands it can be done.And I hope you get a ton of stuff to weld so you can fix that car.

Old 03-11-2007 | 06:21 AM
|
3rd Gear Member

Thats awsome, drawing is definitly a talent, my stick men are still wiggly. My brother on the other hand, wow. I have to get a new welder, the one that I use sucks, not enough power. I hope that my welding gets busy, it' just the fabricating that takes so much time. I have some new wicked ideas and I'm going to put some of them on display where all the stinking rich weirdo artsy fartsy people hang out and mabey pull many thousands from a few pieces. If that doesn't work, then I will just have to sell my lips for smokes...lol JOKING. I'de still be rich...

Old 03-11-2007 | 06:26 AM
May 2007 ROTM

Funny, sel it on ebay. There is an old fart up/oops down here that welds little animals and figures like that,he makes a killing on ebay. Wis I rememberd the name. It was on the news here. Wow breakin story.what a place to live huh.

Old 03-11-2007 | 06:35 AM
|
3rd Gear Member

rofl, that sad. I weld BIG things compared to him. My minimum is atleast 4'. I can weld smaller but I don't do animals or figurines. I think your town is as big a mine...lol

Old 03-11-2007 | 06:37 AM
May 2007 ROTM

Sadly that was more of a state news and not a town thinghis were yard things about 2 to 5 feet,not the little ones. He took stuff from junk yards.

Quick Reply: Semi new chick