New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

New Missouri Member.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 12:15 AM
Default New Missouri Member.....

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kimberly and I live in Missouri, about an hour and 15 SE of KC. As a rule, I have always been a Ford Gurl (this is where I get flamed)... however, I recently became infatuated with the new Camaro concept, and am positive I need one lol. Until that becomes reality I am in the market for a 1976 for a project car. (some of you may understand the link between the two cars, and thus understand why I want them both, not to mention, my signature gives me away)

I had the privilage of modding my previous car, a 2004 Mustang, which was featured in a 3 page spread in Mustang Enthusiast Magazine in the March issue last year. I have always been known as StangGurl. I intend to reinvent this image with the help of the bowtie. I don't make a habit of being discriminatory in the automotive industry. Ford, Chevy, as long as it runs good, looks good, and kicks ***, Im all about it. I just happened to be raised a Ford gurl, although my father owned a 1957 Chevy 2 dr Belair Hardtop, all original, until we were rearended in front of our house and it was totalled.

I also run my own graphic design business, 8 years strong. I can create, flyers, t-shirts, websites, carshow posters, pretty much anything. Basically I am not happy unless I am being creative, whether it be in PS or with a vehicle. I do my own installs, but am more familiar with Mustangs than anything else, so a Camaro will be a great learning experience for me and I am excited to get started.

Im glad to be here, thanks
Kimberly

Old 11-08-2007, 12:51 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: New Missouri Member.....

welcome to the forum and get ready for all the good comments from all the guys on this forum!!!!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/6679/BA894ADB67CA40B78D79EE73A1929F94.jpg[/IMG]

Old 11-08-2007, 12:55 AM

ORIGINAL: dacats67

welcome to the forum and get ready for all the good comments from all the guys on this forum!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome

Old 11-08-2007, 10:19 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

Welcome to the forums. Thanks for registering with us. What kind of luck have you been having with finding a car?

Old 11-08-2007, 12:14 PM
June 2007 ROTM

welcome

Old 11-08-2007, 03:38 PM

ORIGINAL: cplthomas

Welcome to the forums. Thanks for registering with us. What kind of luck have you been having with finding a car?
I havent had very much luck at all to be honest but as soon as I find one, its going in my shop. It will be badass to have a Camaro where the Stang used to sit lol... My dad thinks Im nuts (he owns the body shop) but he says after my Stang, he cant wait to see how the Camaro turns out. Im excited and frusterated all at once, I want it NOW lol

Old 11-08-2007, 05:27 PM
3rd Gear Member

Welcome to the forum. Good luck on your hunt, after the transformers movie, everyone want's a 2nd gen.

Old 11-08-2007, 10:43 PM
April 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Yeah like:

are you married ? have kids? How about some pics of your stang and some of you,you know what, forget the stang,.....bwhahaha J/K

Welcome to the "other" side. The grass is greener, people here are smarter, better looking, friendlier....

and the LS engines have been touched by the hand of g0d, we have proof!.............somebody post that pic up.........

Old 11-08-2007, 11:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Zoilus

Yeah like:

are you married ? have kids? How about some pics of your stang and some of you,you know what, forget the stang,.....bwhahaha J/K

Welcome to the "other" side. The grass is greener, people here are smarter, better looking, friendlier....

and the LS engines have been touched by the hand of g0d, we have proof!.............somebody post that pic up.........
I think I can handle this........
Yes I am married, going on 7 years, I have a 5 year old daughter, Alexandria (huge transformers fan lol we sing the theme song together every morning on the way to school)

Pics of me and the stang and one of my daughter (sorry, I had to post a pic of the stang, yes its a stang, but I am so proud of it)

Old 11-09-2007, 09:28 AM

Well i dont really like stangs but this one is pretty nice. I like the lambo door kit. Good luck on you 76 and i hope it turns out even better than the stang. lol

Quick Reply: New Missouri Member.....