New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

New from minnesota.

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 11:08 PM
Default New from minnesota.

Hello fellow camero fans! New to this forum. My ride you ask? 94 z28, red on black and red. Mild mods include long tube headers, full back exhaust, slp intake(that I'm not really a big fan of), throttle body spacer, and a full MSD ignition. Oh yeah, I cut off that plastic stop block for the first gear option too. It's an automatic with the gu2 gearing option. Changing that in june. Stepping up to 3.43. When I realized how long she hangs out in high rpms in first gear I damn near had a heart attack. Anyways, once again, hello from rochester mn!

Old 01-02-2019, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by SleepinZ
Hello fellow camero fans! New to this forum. My ride you ask? 94 z28, red on black and red. Mild mods include long tube headers, full back exhaust, slp intake(that I'm not really a big fan of), throttle body spacer, and a full MSD ignition. Oh yeah, I cut off that plastic stop block for the first gear option too. It's an automatic with the gu2 gearing option. Changing that in june. Stepping up to 3.43. When I realized how long she hangs out in high rpms in first gear I damn near had a heart attack. Anyways, once again, hello from rochester mn!
Hey from a fellow Minnesotan. I'm from Rogers, just N.W. of Minneapolis. I spent a a couple months in your town when my newborn granddaughter was in St. Mary's at Mayo last spring.
Ate at the Canadian Honker many times. Talk about some good food. Great town .

Old 01-03-2019, 12:05 AM

I hear that the Canadian honker isn't quite as good as it used to be.
I've been to Roger's a few times. Back in 2012 I bought a maxima from Miller chevrolet. That car, was thee worse car I've ever owned. Constantly taking it to the shop.
It's nice to meet another camero owner. Thanks for the welcome.

Old 01-03-2019, 06:11 AM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

hay sleepinz welcome to the forum. post up some pictures when you can. startup a build thread to keep track of the progress with your z. you will need to have your computer/pcm tuned for the rearend change to get shift points where you want them. good to have you on the site with us. enjoy.

Old 01-03-2019, 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by SleepinZ
I hear that the Canadian honker isn't quite as good as it used to be.
I've been to Roger's a few times. Back in 2012 I bought a maxima from Miller chevrolet. That car, was thee worse car I've ever owned. Constantly taking it to the shop.
It's nice to meet another camero owner. Thanks for the welcome.
Miller Chev is my go to dealer. Great people.
I've bought 4 new Silverados from them in the last 6 years. I live 3 blocks from there.
Sorry about the Maxima. After all it was a Nissan and not a Chevy😁

Old 01-03-2019, 06:26 AM

My salesman at Miller keeps bringing me over to look at the ZL1 sitting on the showroom floor . I sure wish I could pull the trigger on it but its just a bit too much $.
But whoa is it ever badass