New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

New Member from Las Vegas Nevada

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 01:46 AM
Cool New Member from Las Vegas Nevada

Hey y'all! Finally decided to go ahead and purchase a 2011 Chevy Camaro SS. The deal was to good to pass up and so was the vehicle it self! It's not a regular camaro SS, let me start by telling you that...
Vehicle included;

Okinawa Ostric Leather with Custom Joker Face
Brembo Brakes (Pretty sure that's standard with the SS)
Custom stereo system with over 8 install speakers with custom subwoofer and 3 custom high wattage amps.
Unique custom under body lighting package (haven't figured out how to work that yet)
LED Scanner strip with lighting control in the front and back.
Custom Chrome Rucci Forced 22 in. rimps with Z rated low profile tires.
Electronic door and locks that automatically open with remote (LAAMMMMMME)
Electronic intake (will change for a K&N)
Custom exahust (Sound gorgeous)
and custom installed gauges.

Anyways, I've posted a few photos of the Beast. Hope to meet a lot of cool people here, and hopefully meet a few of the West side members in Nevada Arizona or California (Preferably Las Vegas)

Attached Thumbnails New Member from Las Vegas Nevada-chevy-camaro.jpg   New Member from Las Vegas Nevada-chevy-camaro-2.jpg   New Member from Las Vegas Nevada-beast-mode.jpg   New Member from Las Vegas Nevada-driver-side.jpg   New Member from Las Vegas Nevada-custom-installed-guages.jpg  

New Member from Las Vegas Nevada-front-chevy.jpg   New Member from Las Vegas Nevada-okinawa-ostric-leather-seats-joker.jpg   New Member from Las Vegas Nevada-radio.jpg   New Member from Las Vegas Nevada-rims.jpg   New Member from Las Vegas Nevada-sound-system.jpg  

Old 03-27-2016, 11:32 AM
4th Gear Member

welcome nice car ,some of the ss cars just a few years old are getting within reach to us normal folks,i like the 6.2l 376 in them room for lots of uprades ,I am starting to see some 2010 an 2011 for 20.000 an under wecome to the forum there in vegas you may have done real well if someone needed to pay off a debt you know the night life thing there I am sure,an now there starting to make ton of stuff like they do the 4th gens

Last edited by 95 camaro 406; 03-27-2016 at 11:35 AM.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:29 PM

Welcome!!