New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

New here

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Default New here

Hello, Just joined up hoping i can pick all the brains here to make my restoration of a 1980 Z/28 go much smoother. lol A little background info. The car is a 1980 Z/28 that was special ordered by myself new in January of 1980. If anyone is superstitous there are a lot of 13's associated with this particular car. Born date was actually May 13 1980 with a delivery date to me on Friday 13 of July 1980. The next month on the 13th a guy walking down the road went crazy and threw a rock through the back glass, next month on the 13th again motor blew on a successfull escape from Leo's. There are more 13's associated with the car but probably no one wants to hear them. Anyways like i said it is a 1980 Z/28 that was manufactured in Van Nuys California. Manual 4 speed no air or cats, dual exhaust, orange in color with the gold mags, no t tops or electric windows or doors but had the blue tinted glass. I have the build sheet and the car completely torn down and getting ready to powder coat the sub frame and supension parts to put everything back together. I will probably ask a lot of dumb questions of all of you that have went through this so please be patient with me. lol Thanks Looks like a great site for info

Old 10-02-2011, 06:52 PM
December 2011 ROTM
Santas Little Helper
ROTM Winner's Club

Welcome to the forum.