New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

New Guy

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Default New Guy

Hows it goin everyone Steve here. Im new to the forums and I wanted to find a good place to answer any of my questions on my new baby I just picked up today a 2002 z28 35th anniversary edition whenever i may have them and this seemed like the site to be considering it shows up first on google so it has to be good. anyway I am from baltimore MD originally but have lived in PA for 11 years now and I have been a chevy man since day one. I have a cobalt with quite a bit of work done and now I stepped up my game a little id say with the camaro. I cant wait to start gettin some work done with her. Anyway hope I can meet some cool people here and maybe some new people to hang out with sometime at a meet or something close by and maybe cook a few rustangs with Im excited to be a part of the camaro community now! So here she is not the greatest pic in
the world this is at the dealership but still not too bad it looks good no matter where shes at haha.

Old 03-07-2011, 08:22 AM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Welcome to the forum Steve, I moved your hi jack post from the other guys introduction and made you your own introduction.

Old 03-07-2011, 10:59 AM

haha thanks sorry bout that i saw a thread about new members and thought that was wher to be haha but thanks though.