New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Love the old ones

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 07:11 AM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: Love the old ones

well no, but my z28 is parked at a storage unit [:@]and i cant work on it all winter [:@]lol

Old 02-01-2008, 08:13 AM
In the Staging Lanes

ASWOME STORYAND REALLY NICE RIDE....HOPEFULLY I HAVE A STORY LIKE THAT 2O YEARS FROM NOW AND MY RIDE LOOKS THAT SWEET

Old 02-01-2008, 11:17 AM
2nd Gear member

NICE ride!

1st gens are my favorite. And most expensive. But still my favorite. lol

Old 02-01-2008, 06:28 PM

ORIGINAL: bluovlh8er

well no, but my z28 is parked at a storage unit [:@]and i cant work on it all winter [:@]lol
Damn! That would kill me. I mean, it gets cold here in the inland area of southern California but not SNOW COLD. I can still go out to the garage and massage my baby!

Old 02-01-2008, 06:31 PM

ORIGINAL: HOTROD MOMMA

ASWOME STORYAND REALLY NICE RIDE....HOPEFULLY I HAVE A STORY LIKE THAT 2O YEARS FROM NOW AND MY RIDE LOOKS THAT SWEET
Thanks! I hope you love it that much too.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:04 AM
1st Gear Member

thats a beautiful car. im glad you saved it like that. nice story....its people like you you make restoring cars cool.

Old 02-02-2008, 06:31 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dacats67

yes i am Wade , i should have the motor in this weekend then i'ts off to get a new roll cage and a deck lid, then off to the chassis dyno, hopefully there will be a open test and tune at fontana before super chevy, would like to get some track time and Camaroldman is from Lake elsinore, by the way wade did you check out my pics of new motor???there under 1st generation section under the monster!!!!!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/6679/BF79FFCDF3DB4B018B3D9A803CCA35CC.jpg[/IMG]
Yes there will be a couple of events I think so you can Test and Tune. Check out these sites
This one as the schedule for the Drag Strip
http://californiaspeedway.com/dragway/

It shows a Rental day, which is the best way I think. It cost $100 but its limited to 100 cars and you can make a lot of runs on those days, And PCSA also has an event before SC and they have a TNT day on a Fri
This site is for thepeople that are doing the Rental day at the track. It doesnt show the date on there yet but when it gets closer it will. just keep it in your favorites and keep checking back
http://www.alternativemotoring.com/

When is the Show-N-Go this year, also how about Route 66 in San Bernardino

Who is doing the cage? How much is it costing if you dont mind saying?

Old 02-02-2008, 06:47 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Camaroldman

Firebird69racer,
Actualy, when I picked up the car I lived in Redondo Beach. It was a great drive down the coast. Now I live in Lake Elsinore. I do have a few other pics, but I think the large shot I attached is the best.

Well its nice to meet you Camaroldman.
My name is Wade. I live in San Bernardino I have a 69 Firebird like my name on here says, and I have a 68,71, and 72 Nova.
Its nice to see more people on here this is close to me. We all should go to some cruises and shows around here. My cars are not show quality or very fastbut I have fun.
I will list some shows as they come up to see if anyone is interested. How far would you be willing to drive for a show or cruise?

Have you ever been to this
http://www.downtownescondido.com/cruisin.html

Old 02-03-2008, 12:12 PM

ORIGINAL: firebird69racer

ORIGINAL: Camaroldman

Firebird69racer,
Actualy, when I picked up the car I lived in Redondo Beach. It was a great drive down the coast. Now I live in Lake Elsinore. I do have a few other pics, but I think the large shot I attached is the best.

Well its nice to meet you Camaroldman.
My name is Wade. I live in San Bernardino I have a 69 Firebird like my name on here says, and I have a 68,71, and 72 Nova.
Its nice to see more people on here this is close to me. We all should go to some cruises and shows around here. My cars are not show quality or very fastbut I have fun.
I will list some shows as they come up to see if anyone is interested. How far would you be willing to drive for a show or cruise?

Have you ever been to this
http://www.downtownescondido.com/cruisin.html
Nice to meet you too. My name is Carl and I have gone a s far as Solvang for a show. Actually met David Crosby, the recording artistup there. He a great Mustang. I am considering going to the Riverside Wings andFins show on March 29. We also love the Run Whatcha Brung show in Rialto.

Old 02-03-2008, 02:31 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

Welcome to the forums. very nice ride.

Quick Reply: Love the old ones