New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

I'm new here and i just got a camaro for my b-day

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 05:00 AM
Default I'm new here and i just got a camaro for my b-day

I got a v6 Camaro (2000), i know its nothing special like the v8 as some of my "classmates" say but you know what...it my car, its a camaro and it rocks! lol what should i put in it? i just installed a sound system in the trunk but what should i put under the hood? exterior ideas? and interior. its a red camaro i can get a picture by tomorrow

Old 02-12-2007, 05:09 PM
January 2007 ROTM
Default RE: I'm new here and i just got a camaro for my b-day

Sounds like you have a nice car there. Make sure you post up some pics when you get a chance.

Old 02-14-2007, 02:13 AM

4 sher, i just took some pics today i just have to find my USB cable that goes to my camera, it might be packed up cause we're moving but i'll get em up as soon as possible, the only thing i got into the car is my AMP, my two 10's in the trunk, the new audio speakers, and the cd player, i also got new pedals and floor mats, im saving up for my exhaust and intake right now what would be a good exhaust for the v6, its in great shape its only got about 28K miles on it

Old 02-14-2007, 02:16 AM
4th Gear Member

pacesetter is the only brand that makes headers. summitracing.com has lots of stuff...i'm going w/ a catco cat and flowmaster exhaust

Old 02-14-2007, 02:33 AM

ok you kinda gotta explain to me what al that is lol I havent really learned alot about cars, I'd like to learn as much as possible so i know what im doing you know?

I know its not a great pic but its the only one i got on my comp so far

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...7/mycamaro.jpg

Old 02-17-2007, 08:51 PM
1st Gear Member

Thats a nice car man....When I first got my 81 Camaro, it didnt have and engine, front end, interior, floor pan, or a set of matching wheels and tires. I had to put all that in on apart time job, while goin to high school.You got a pretty nice start from what I can see....and yah its not a V8, so what...if you school is anything like mine...ther's kids driving 80's Hondas and nasty imports....You got one ahead of them....

Old 02-17-2007, 09:03 PM
January 2007 ROTM

Nice looking ride bro !! Really like the color !!!