New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

How's it going, guys, new member

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Default How's it going, guys, new member

Hey guys, very nice to meet you all, glad I finally made an account on here. Well, I'm probably younger than most of you guys, since I'm still in Highschool but I recently got my Camaro as my first car, project car with my dad and I. Can't wait until I can drive it. Look forward to getting to know you all.

Old 10-12-2011, 11:30 AM

November 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club
Ride of the Month Director

Originally Posted by CamaroDMen
Hey guys, very nice to meet you all, glad I finally made an account on here. Well, I'm probably younger than most of you guys, since I'm still in Highschool but I recently got my Camaro as my first car, project car with my dad and I. Can't wait until I can drive it. Look forward to getting to know you all.
Welcome. There are some younger guys, just keep posting and talking to people. And being a high school football coach, nowhere in the nation is after school time. Unless you're on fall break you need to get back to paying attention.

Old 10-12-2011, 02:05 PM

Nice to meet you, and let's just say me paying attention in school, is definitely not an issue for me. I'm one of the top 10 in my class.

Old 10-12-2011, 04:12 PM

November 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Great, Just don't get in trouble for being on forums instead of paying attention.

Old 10-12-2011, 07:02 PM
December 2011 ROTM
Santas Little Helper
ROTM Winner's Club

Hello and welcome to the forum. Just what camaro do you have? Give us some details.

Old 10-12-2011, 07:20 PM

November 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by orocker
Hello and welcome to the forum. Just what camaro do you have? Give us some details.

well im going to guess its 4th or 5th gen, dependent on where he lives. primary thought is 5th gen. if he has a third gen its still within range but getting further out... if he has a second or first gen i will be pissed and never like him... because i could have that in high school... i probably wont for some time.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:33 PM

It's a fourth gen, 1994 z28 automatic. Red, t-tops, pretty much stock, except for some Flowmaster exhaust on it. I had my profile picture as it, but it isn't showing up, for some reason. It's overall a clean car, just needs some TLC. The transmission needs to be rebuilt, it's leaking and only has 1st and 2nd gear.

Needs four new tires, probably gonna need brakes as well, and it has 125k miles on it I believe? It was the guys' everyday driver, until the tranny crapped out on him. The nose was torn on it, and the guy included a black nose for it, we have that on already.

Bud, my first choice would've been a second gen, actually! Camaro's have been my favorite since I was little, my dad had a few second gens I just loved, and we started out by looking for second gens, but most of them in our price range need A LOT of work we weren't willing to do, so we found this 94.

Old 10-12-2011, 11:47 PM
June 2010 ROTM
Ride of the Year 2010
ROTM Winner's Club

welcome to the forum. i was in the same boat as you a few years ago and its a blast working on a camaro as a first car.

Old 10-13-2011, 07:57 AM

November 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by CamaroDMen
Bud, my first choice would've been a second gen, actually! Camaro's have been my favorite since I was little, my dad had a few second gens I just loved, and we started out by looking for second gens, but most of them in our price range need A LOT of work we weren't willing to do, so we found this 94.
yea, I want a 69 and a 71... yes it is greedy, no i don't care. lol

You said tires, make sure you do you research, surprisingly enough 16" tires are getting rare... (sport tires that is)

Old 10-13-2011, 09:31 AM
June 2010 ROTM
Ride of the Year 2010
ROTM Winner's Club

bud you think your greedy i want one from every generation. i already have first and fourth covered ill take almost any second gen but i want a very specific third gen.

Quick Reply: How's it going, guys, new member