New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

hi im dalton

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 09:49 AM
1st Gear Member
Default hi im dalton

hi im dalton i am 16 years old and just got my license 2 days ago..i have been workign with my dad on a 1980 camaro that we found int he weeds.i tore the motor down nd gave it a complete overhaul and installed all of the interior.(was gutted by previouse owner to turn into a race car) have had the car for about a year and it is now waiting for its turn int he paint booth...wish i ahd pics but idk how to get them on the computer..thanks
-dalton

Old 07-25-2007, 11:48 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: hi im dalton

hey welcome to the forums. sounds like a neat project you have goin. and for the pics, your camera should have a cord that hooks into your computer to where you can upload them. then when your posting a thread. just select embed picture in post and browse your picture files for the pics you want to show

Old 07-26-2007, 08:39 AM
1st Gear Member

alright thxs im gonna look into it...gotta try and get ahold of my moms camera lol..but yea im hopin to get a few on the comp befor paint i have a few from like a normal camera of the motor teardown.a freind said to get them on here you need like a scanner or somthin. thx again

Old 07-26-2007, 04:07 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

Welcome to the forums, looking forward to those pictures.

Old 07-27-2007, 02:28 PM
3rd Gear Member

Welcome to the forum. Hope you get those pic's up soon. If you have a scanner it will work, if not, if you have a digital camera, you can take a pic of the normal pic and upload it.