New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Hi Everyone !

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Default Hi Everyone !

Hello ALL

Just want to say im new here.. I love American cars in general.
Have been a Chevy fan all my life. Funny thing is I never owned a Camaro. I had two cavaliers ( different gens ) .. A 71' Chevy Stepside 3/4 ton truck ( fixed up mint condition )

When I was finally able to to afford the camaro they no longer made them.
I bought a V6 Mustang instead of the faster cobalt SS because of styling alone. Even though the Cobalt SS does 160mph ( cant beleive they didnt speed limit it ) my mom and aunt both have cobalts. Just couldnt see it !

I have 3 cars now and Im thinking of getting a Camaro. Its a beautiful car and I hope to own one alongside my Mustang. Ive removed the limiter from the Mustang and it'll top out around 140 .. really too fast for american roads... unless ur out west ..

I know alot of fans pick dodge, chevy or ford.. but America has a lot of great cars. I hope they can keep up the tradition in this economy. It'll be great seeing new Camaro's out there!

I hope we can have some good discussions..
Rob

Old 04-07-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP member

Hey man Welcome to the Forum

post some pictures of the mustang, lets see the beauty.

And please please realize. there is a reason why there is a speed limiter. Unless you are at a track racing, there is ABSOLUTELY no place in the road, whether its a rarely busy street or its 3am and the road has never seen people in its entire life, you still should no way be going at 140mph.

We here at the forums do not like street racers or shall we approve of it

Drive Safely and Carefully

Old 04-07-2009, 07:25 PM

Hey Camaro Burns all ..

thx for the welcome man.. and your right.. speeding is dangerous.. I live in central ohio... its rare..but when i do mine im out east of columbus on I70.. theres a few places its a straight shot for miles.. but its rare..

R u the admin ?

Old 04-07-2009, 11:48 PM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Hey, welcome man, first order of business is to find you a camaro so you'll forget about the muffstain. But all good things come in time.

Old 04-08-2009, 12:50 AM
VIP member

Originally Posted by viperrohb36
Hey Camaro Burns all ..

thx for the welcome man.. and your right.. speeding is dangerous.. I live in central ohio... its rare..but when i do mine im out east of columbus on I70.. theres a few places its a straight shot for miles.. but its rare..

R u the admin ?

no sir, im just a regular member, if you need a admin here is his page
https://camaroforums.com/forum/members/spectergt260-8236/

Old 04-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Super Scooch
January 2009 ROTM

Welcome to the Forum. I stop there.