New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Hi All

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 07:04 PM
Default Hi All

Hi guys. New to the forum. I don't have a Camaro, but I owned an '88 with T-tops years back and a 96 Mustang GT about 10 years ago.

I've been tossing around the idea of getting a Camaro. I want a new vehicle (currently have an '01 Civic coupe)and was looking at the new Wranglers, but still keep going back to the idea of getting a muscle car and just picking up a used jeep for the snow. Still haven't decided what to do. I have a 2001 Honda Shadow Spirit as my current toy.

About me:
I'm a full time police/fire/EMS dispatcher. I've also been an on-call firefighter/EMT for about 17 years.

Look forward to getting some useful info here that may help me make my choice.

Old 09-13-2010, 07:33 PM
September 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by SmokeShowin
Hi guys. New to the forum. I don't have a Camaro, but I owned an '88 with T-tops years back and a 96 Mustang GT about 10 years ago.

I've been tossing around the idea of getting a Camaro. I want a new vehicle (currently have an '01 Civic coupe)and was looking at the new Wranglers, but still keep going back to the idea of getting a muscle car and just picking up a used jeep for the snow. Still haven't decided what to do. I have a 2001 Honda Shadow Spirit as my current toy.

About me:
I'm a full time police/fire/EMS dispatcher. I've also been an on-call firefighter/EMT for about 17 years.

Look forward to getting some useful info here that may help me make my choice.
Welcome aboard!

Old 09-16-2010, 12:15 AM

Welcome

Old 09-16-2010, 12:21 PM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Welcome to the forum, you looking at picking up a 2010/11 camaro?

Old 09-20-2010, 07:30 PM

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Yeah, greenarrow. I'm tossing the idea around.

I like the Red Jewel color. My '96 stang was about the same color. I saw one at a gas station today and almost rode my motorcycle into the curb cuz I was gawking at it.