New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Hey Im New Pics and Videos Added

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 04:15 AM
Default Hey Im New Pics and Videos Added

Well i just joined this website i am also joined with LS1LT1.com and CamaroZ28.com.
Any ways lets me start off by saying my name is Anthony im 20 and i live in Arlington Texas and i own a 1997 Camaro Z28 with the Z4C package (The 30th Anniversary Package). Shes in rough shape as i bought her used from a dealership that got her from a terrible owner who run her down to a piece of s**t i am in the process of fixing all of her body damage im almost done. Just gotta check my frame an tweek it if need be then i will finish all the work on my quater panel. I replaced it from the middle of the drivers side all the way across to the back to passenger side under the tail light (the stock weld point). I had the whole front end replaced when i wrecked my poor baby my wreck didnt call for the whole front to be replaced but the original owners previous accident(s) pushed me into fixing it as much as the body shop could. The rear was hit hard by someone when the car wasnt owned by me and the drivers side quater panel was pushed about 1/4 of an inch farther in then the passenger side so i made the choice to replace it an fix her the best of my ability. I have owned her for about 3 years and i have spent 2 of the 3 years fixing her up. I had to rebuile the Motor and Transmission because the original owner seized the motor by filling it full of water and letting it set and he/she blew the trans mission by racing it to hard all my gears were melted together except for 1st and Reverse nice eh? Then i had to fix my engines wireing harness for rats had chewed on the wires and cut 2 off the injectors and some other wires. The air bags were poped and replaced along with the sensor/ the computer for it i still nd to replace the dash because the passenger side airbag cover is made to not go back down (i have to replace the dash). My decklide still sits off it is either a twist in the frame or a twist in my roofline when college starts back up i am gonna put her on the frame machine and check her out. well thats about all the bad for my car now for the small amount of good lol. I bought an Aftermarket SS hood and the stock SLP Ram Air Box for here hense the Z28SS in my name i also put a Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler on my car yes i did it the ricer way non cat back just the muffler lol i dont have much $$. My car has 65k Miles on it and about 10k on a rebuilt Motor and Trans (4l60e) i hate that it is an automatic...... Here is an Image of what my baby looks like right now Name:  untitled-2.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  17.3 KB I know the white mirrors are cute lol imma sand them down and prime them since i have 5 months of school left to get her ready. AINT SHE BEAUTIFUL!??. I plan to paint her back to Artic White and at some point and time put the Hugger Orange stripes back on her. Well thats pretty much everything about my car let me know what you guys think about her (be nice) o and her nick name is "Work In Progress".

Old 01-02-2007, 02:37 PM
May 2007 ROTM
Default RE: Hey Im New

Welcome to the forums. Your car looks good so far, keep us posted on your work.

Old 01-02-2007, 06:29 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Looking smooth as silk, cept, you know... Paint helps. heh heh. Welcome man.

Old 01-02-2007, 10:28 PM
January 2007 ROTM

Man what a story !! Thx for sharing with us ....... keep us up to date on the progress !!

Old 01-03-2007, 12:22 AM
2nd Gear member

Welcome to the forums! Nice looking car! get more Pics!!

Old 01-03-2007, 01:34 AM

ORIGINAL: Andross

Welcome to the forums! Nice looking car! get more Pics!!
i have like 8 pics or so of my car but im not sure if i will nd to scale them down or what they are like 800x600

Old 01-03-2007, 02:10 AM

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52...t=MOV04440.flv
^This Is Me Racing My Friend In His 04 SRT-4^ (note how my car wont shft out of second gear i was probly at 5300-5500 RPM)
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52...t=MOV04441.flv
^Yet Another Race Between Me And My Friend This One Is Closer^ (i dont know how i lost to his Neon lol i know i should be able to pull on him but i think i have a misfireing cylinder an out cat and an egr out) i didnt know any of this at the time but my SES was on
Name:  Car1.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  75.3 KB
Name:  Car2.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  94.1 KB
Name:  Car3.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  40.3 KB^This Is The Quater Panel I Replaced^Name:  Car4.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  81.8 KB
And Last But Not Least My Exahust Sound... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDffa929QwA