New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Hey

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 02:04 PM
Default Hey

Hello Bowtie Buddy's
I just bought my 1st Camaro and I love it. Im looking forward to making the car really mine under the hood. I dont plan on building something not streetable, just dependable with a little more power. Right now Im have a problem with my gas guage. I dont know if I have to drop the tank to change the sending unit or go through the hatch. Any suggestions would be great. My next post will have pics of my Baby.

Old 09-18-2007, 03:02 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Hey

Welcome!

Please, tell us what year camaro you have I don't think you mentioned it...can't wait for the pics

Old 09-19-2007, 02:25 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

Welcome to the forum. I would check the elecrtical system first, then the sending unit. Its probably the unit tho.

Old 09-19-2007, 04:27 PM
January 2007 ROTM

ORIGINAL: zoomin1

Hello Bowtie Buddy's
I just bought my 1st Camaro and I love it. Im looking forward to making the car really mine under the hood. I dont plan on building something not streetable, just dependable with a little more power. Right now Im have a problem with my gas guage. I dont know if I have to drop the tank to change the sending unit or go through the hatch. Any suggestions would be great. My next post will have pics of my Baby.
[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 10-02-2007, 12:51 AM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Hawk

ORIGINAL: zoomin1

Hello Bowtie Buddy's
[sm=ttiwwp.gif]
I agree, welcome.

Old 10-02-2007, 01:10 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Welcome to the forums.

Old 10-02-2007, 07:18 PM
2nd Gear member

welcome, good to have another new member