New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Hello From texas, im new here!! I LOVE TO DRIVE NOW!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Default Hello From texas, im new here!! I LOVE TO DRIVE NOW!!!

Hi, I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. I grew up riding around in camaros when I was a little girl, my family always kept them in the family. and I always loved them, and my dad used to race around and I thought it was the greatest car I ever saw then and I remember it being fun, and it still is in my opinion. I would rather drive home to see my family in San Antonio from Dallas rather then take the 45 minute flight any day of the week. I drive all the time, work and play. I drive. Except when I am drinking, I dont want to mark it up. I have almost 11,000 miles on it since nov 20, so at this rate I am going to have to start allowing my friends to get some drive time on thier vehicles. Or I can find a friend or two on here maybe that have one. Its really a lot of fun to drive in. But now there are many. I remember when I first bought it, it had 800 miles on it, I even know for sure that the guy charged me an extra 1000 but I wanted the car so I paid it. If you dont have one, you should have one. Any camaro, but this ones my favorite. It does bring something back from what I remember as a little girl..... But now I have my own.

I hope if you have one, you are as happy as I am!

Old 05-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Banned
Location: Raised in Tilton NH now residing in Kings Mountain KY

Welcome aboard! Your car is beautiful. Sounds like your really enjoying it. Have you had any problems with it so far? I'm restoring an old 72 myself so I spend more time working on it than actuallly driving it. LOL

Old 05-14-2010, 04:58 PM

hi there i am from fort worth i dont have a new camaro i only have a 98 but i know what you mean about the driving all the time i love taking my t tops off and just cruisin!

Old 09-13-2010, 06:16 PM

its been forever since i came on. My cars been keyed twiced since March. One 1800$ one 2220$ Someones dinged it too which is aggravating to look at. I even park far away.Then someone just rear ended me. id say im 50% to blame cuz I did try to do a quick u turn. The roads were wet but I think she was texting Because she was fasr enough away to slow down. So im going to get a car alarm next. better then the factory since no ones try to steal it. I found out who vandalized second time. Im sure she did it the first time to. Thats a long story but she paid for second time only so Im hoping I dont see her.

Old 09-13-2010, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by 98reddevil
hi there i am from fort worth i dont have a new camaro i only have a 98 but i know what you mean about the driving all the time i love taking my t tops off and just cruisin!
I love that the tyop goes down

Old 09-13-2010, 06:19 PM
September 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

That sucks! Whoever did it deserves to burn in hell! lol

Old 09-13-2010, 06:19 PM
Default hello

Originally Posted by Pablo63
Welcome aboard! Your car is beautiful. Sounds like your really enjoying it. Have you had any problems with it so far? I'm restoring an old 72 myself so I spend more time working on it than actuallly driving it. LOL

Thank you! I love your "72"

Old 09-13-2010, 07:49 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Can't believe someone keyed your beautiful car … that's why you gotta have a beater! A local kid threatened to slash my tires, so i told a the police, and if he does, I will have a brand new set of tires courtesy of him they retail at $415 each lol

Old 09-13-2010, 07:52 PM
September 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Nice!!!

Old 09-16-2010, 10:58 AM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Welcome to the forum, sounds like some bad luck but hope it gets better.

Quick Reply: Hello From texas, im new here!! I LOVE TO DRIVE NOW!!!