New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Hello everyone

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 09:39 PM
Default Hello everyone

Hi, my name's Dan. I'm currently restoring a 1967 SS 350 Camaro. My dad has owned over ten '67 Camaros and one '68 over the years (got his first Camaro when he was 18 and fell in love with them). The last Camaro he had was a '67 RS, white with red Z/28 stripes,with standard red interior, man, it was sharp. Unfortunately, he sold it. We got my Camaro free for painting Jordan Posey's '67 Camaro (I'll get some pics of his later), so it was a pretty fair deal. Well, here's what it looks like so far.

Name:  Camaro029.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  57.5 KB

The whole front end is new, new quarter panels, and new rear panel.

Name:  Camaro030.jpg
Size:  65.6 KB

Name:  Camaro028-1.jpg
Size:  58.8 KB

Old 07-18-2007, 09:43 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: Hello everyone

Welcome to the forum. Do you have any pic's of all the cars or a few?, no wonder why it is so hard to get a first gen....your dad had them all, lol. Have fun here, nice to see pic's of projects from the beginning. Keep us up to date.

Old 07-19-2007, 12:53 AM
Default RE: Hello everyone

Lol, yeah he had quite a few, they're still somewhere in world today. The only one that was wrecked was my dad's orange one, and the person he sold it to totaled it. It was orange with black Z/28 style stripes with black interior, can't remember if it was standard or deluxe, but damn it was nice. My aunt has a picture of my cousin standing in front of my dad's old solid red '67 Camaro, but it's at her house. I'll have to get it one day a scan it. But I do have a picture of the cowl panel from my dad's last Camaro.

Name:  Camaro021.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  55.3 KB

The reason I'm not using it on my current Camaro is because it's warped.