New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

drunk sailor

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 05:51 AM
Default drunk sailor

whats up everybody. i'm just back from iraq and am about half way through a bottle of scotch, soi got alot to say. first off, i am a die hard camaro fan. My first car was an 86 Z28 that I loved more than anything. I was gonna say more than life itself, but in light of recent events some things have come to trump that thought. Me and ,my family just arrived in San Diego. 2 years ago my wife followed through with her martial agreements and allowed me to by my brand new HOG, now we're home and i had to finish my promise to buy her a new truck. no big deal, but diddnt leave me alot of money for my car. I love sports cars and technology. I bought a 91 dodge stealth for 2k for me. It woud be a bad *** project car, but the finished product would not be cali street legal. Curently I'm considering selling the dodge and picking up a used camaro for a project car. My first love...N-e-wayz, just wanted to touch bases with you guys. The dodge is sweet, but it's just not where the heart is. Im looking foward to checking out your foruum. I'm on shore duty for 2 freaking years. I'm not used to having this much time on my hnds, so if anybody has some fun projects going on in the san dog area keep me posted.
Thankx Guys
Jollyroger out.....
P.S. I would sell my soul for one of the 08 models if it came out anything like what i've seen advertised on web sites. does anybody know if chevy has actual intentios of producing this car? If someone out there has connectionswith the big dogs tell them "Buid it" goddammit!!! It's been long enough. It's time whopp some mustang ***.....

Old 01-28-2007, 12:01 PM
January 2007 ROTM
Default RE: drunk sailor

Welcome to the forums bro !!!!!!!!! Thx for taking the time out to register with us !!!

Biggest thx for what you did for us over in IRAQ !! Much respect toyou sir !!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you have your hands full now that you are back !!

I would sell my soul for one of the 08 models if it came out anything like what i've seen advertised on web sites. does anybody know if chevy has actual intentios of producing this car? If someone out there has connectionswith the big dogs tell them "Buid it" ****dammit!!! It's been long enough. It's time whopp some mustang ***.....
I would think that you are referring to the new Camaro ............. and yes they are coming back with them ... its a done deal bro .... I would expect to see them on the market late 08'

Old 01-28-2007, 06:47 PM
1st Gear Member

Thanks for your service to our great country.[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

2lucke4u

Old 01-31-2007, 11:34 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Hey whats up man! What ship was you on? I too am a former sea dog. As for your stealth / camaro dilema. I had a 3000gt Vr4 which is basically the same car. Im not sure if yours is the NA or the TT AWD stealth but long story short if its a budget build your looking for, the stealth is not the platform. Parts factory and aftermarket are insane! The camaro is much cheaper and easier to mod. Its also alot easier to get big HP for much cheaper than what you would spend for the same HP on a stealth. Dont get me wrong the stealth/3kGT are very badass cars, I personally love them but if your passion is truly with camaros , you wont be happy with nething else. BTW welcome home from the sand box. [sm=patriot.gif]