New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

About myself

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 09:17 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default About myself

Hi, everyone I'm a new member. Just joined yesterday. I love working on cars. Started when I was 17. I'm a union carpenter, working in Atlantic City, NJ. I have a 16 yr. old son, that is learning to drive and has been interrested in cars for a few years. He started liking the fast and furious cars, but I told him that they cannot compare to the muscle cars of the sixty's and seventy's. American Power. So when he approached me about buying a car, I told him if he wanted, we could buy an American sportscar and I would help him with it. He decided on an 88 Camaro with a little influence from me. My first car was a 73 Pontiac Grand Am (455cid). I also have a 71 Corvette Coupe that I will start a body off restoration soon as my sons car is done. And a 91 Z28 Coupe that I couldn't resist that needs a new motor. Oh, and I almost forgot about my Harley. A 75 Sportser (1000cc) that I bought new. It is really fast. What a rush. I have my own woodworking shop and also a nice garage to work on my cars. I am planning on installing a lift.