New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

'95 Camaro 3.4L

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2017, 08:50 AM
Default '95 Camaro 3.4L

I picked this beast up on the super cheap because it had so many issues. Fuel pump replacement, cracked radiator, nearly dead battery, no working heater, terrible brakes, mismatched rims/tires, and probably more I haven't yet found.

Name:  zwTIQ5e.png
Views: 9
Size:  1.68 MB

That's the first pic after getting her rolled off the trailer.

This forum has been a lot of help in getting it running again! I just wanted to say thank you to all those people who started as well as replied to previous threads that helped me out along the way. I'm sure I'll be starting a thread of my own soon enough, when I get totally baffled. LOL.

Old 09-11-2017, 11:51 AM

Congrats! Looks like a good project to start with. I literally just signed up myself after picking up a 95' 3.4 liter as well! What are you plans for it?

Old 09-11-2017, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Ghosttowncs
Congrats! Looks like a good project to start with. I literally just signed up myself after picking up a 95' 3.4 liter as well! What are you plans for it?
Well, it's sort of a funny story. Originally I was just looking for something cheap that needed a little work for a 'point A to point B' car. Stumbled onto the Camaro for under $900 and couldn't resist. Do I wish it weren't a 3.4L? Certainly, but for the price I couldn't complain much! Haha.

Old 09-11-2017, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Reverend
Well, it's sort of a funny story. Originally I was just looking for something cheap that needed a little work for a 'point A to point B' car. Stumbled onto the Camaro for under $900 and couldn't resist. Do I wish it weren't a 3.4L? Certainly, but for the price I couldn't complain much! Haha.
I am right there with you! Haha

Old 09-11-2017, 08:49 PM
Y2K
4th Gear Member

Cool,love to see them get saved and great you got her dirt cheap.

Old 09-11-2017, 09:58 PM

I just wish the previous owner(s) had taken better care of her. When I got her, and started tackling the interior to clean it up, I found that the tray within the ashtray was gone, but had been continued to be used as an ashtray, regardless. Take out the console, cig butts scatter everywhere. And they're crammed in the gearshift and everything. It was just... ugh. UGH. It doesn't smell quite as bad as it used to, but there's still that faint ashtray aroma that lingers.

And that's just for starters. The general wear and tear is pretty bad all around. Missing or broken interior pieces, you name it. Gonna take me a while to really make her look nice.

Y'know. So I can sell it, and get a V8 and start all over again! Haha. Maybe. Who knows. Time will tell!

Old 09-12-2017, 08:48 AM

Here's a more recent pic of it after I got all the road dirt washed off and got her running again

Name:  S3lEbnk.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  208.7 KB

Lots of cosmetic damage to get around to fixing.

I do have one wheel cap, need to find three more. Haha.

Old 09-12-2017, 10:34 AM

Looks MUCH better already!

Old 09-12-2017, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Ghosttowncs
Looks MUCH better already!
Small wonder what a hand wash and wax will do! Well, that and matching rims. lol.

Old 09-14-2017, 08:42 AM

Previous pic was taken with a crappy phone, so here's a better quality picture.

Name:  vfGAnVD.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  2.50 MB

Let's the cosmetic flaws stand out more, if nothing else. haha.

Last edited by Reverend; 09-14-2017 at 01:03 PM.

Quick Reply: '95 Camaro 3.4L