New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

85 Camaro Ber. T Top

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 10:42 PM
Default 85 Camaro Ber. T Top

Hi every one it good to be here on this web sit as the rest of ryou I am a Camaro owner and Lover I love the really old one the new one dont appeale to me at all they dont have the looks and the rust and the storys to tell ther a blank page for some to start there story on.So Here it is I am have problems with my car to but at a much higher level of anger towards the car . But I have been fixing this car up for three and half years and trying to keep it OG. as much as I can .It has the small V6 2.6 L multi port engine And I hope to take that motor out and replace it with a motor well know around here as the 427 with a auto trans I want to convert it to mannual to to save horse power .I allso could use some of you gays help I have a slight problem with my gauges there It digatable sorry I have a spelling problem it digatable and some times it comes on and sometimes it wont .What the heck wrong with it I cant figure it out so please help me .Email me at txgunlover@aol.com with tips and info please

Old 12-28-2012, 09:27 AM
3rd Gear Member

Welcome TX hope you enjoy this forum.

Old 12-28-2012, 09:45 PM
Super Scooch
January 2009 ROTM

Welcome to the Forums. Hit the 3rd Gen Tech Section with anything you need help with. Im sure someone there will try to help you out.