Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Winged Warrior VII MAY 22nd!! Performance Challenge!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 01:22 AM
Default Winged Warrior VII MAY 22nd!! Performance Challenge!

Oh crap!! I forgot to give you the heads up on this guys!! I APOLOGIZE!!! If you want to race, I will save you spots till THIS SUNDAY at MIDNIGHT! I must be getting old! Again, my apologies for not getting this info to you earlier!
VISIT: www.wingedwarrior.org[/URL]

Name:  aaa.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  49.1 KB

LAST YEARS FLYER!!

Name:  flyer_front_web.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  160.6 KB

DATE IS SET FOR 2011... Plus where I've been lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys/gals, LOTS of changes at the track! Upper crust has been replaced, and they will be missed. We have prided ourselves for having this race on Mothers Day weekend (Saturday), because it was a close tie-in with Mothers, children, and the "Family" atmosphere.

This year however, we had to jump thru hoops, and duck punches like the rest on the 2011 Event calendar for 2011. In the end, our DATE HAS CHANGED!! It is now May 22nd! That is a SUNDAY, the day after Pole day at the Indy 500 track.

This is a good thing, I BET that the weather will be sunny and warm, and since it's a sunday, we can have the racers from all over the midwest converge on the Pole Day festivities on Saturday, to get the blood pumpin thru their veins for WWVII RACEDAY!!

I am of course involved with this event, but as scattered as my brain is, I have been too busy with my "New Hobby" to get down the the pen and paper area of this event. Dave and Greg are handling all that stuff, and they are awesome fine detail people. I look forward to the best WW Event yet!! Cannot wait.
YouTube - Winged Warrior IV 2008[/url]
YouTube - Winged Warrior V 2009 Some Top Gun Class and Others IRP Foerver Jett[/url]

For those who like to laugh, here is my new past time: Stand up Comic. Been doing it for about 4 months now, and love it. This is a two part video, and if you search "Dr. Butterfield" on you tube, you can see more. CAUTION FOR LANGUAGE though. I also am putting together a "Laughter is their best medicine Comedy tour" to end on the day before WWVII. 20 tour stops in 10 weeks!! All around Indiana, would do some in Ohio and Michigan, if any of you can score me a theater with 300+ seats, I would GREATLY appreciate it!! I have nationally touring comics joining me as well. So there you have it! Welcome back guys!

PART ONE!
YouTube - Butterfield[/url]

MUST WATCH THIS!! PART II, which they say is better then part one. lol

YouTube - Butterfield (2)[/url]

Find me on the WW website, or on facebook with questions.

Old 04-30-2011, 01:23 AM

[/size] As my mind won't quit, here is something we are doing for you all on the night before the race. WWVII is SUNDAY May 22nd! Our new "official Hotel" where alot of the out of town racers will be staying is: Clarion Hotel 2930 Waterford pky. Indy 317-299-8400.(5 Miles from ORP) So I have put together a 2 hour comedy venue IN THE HOTEL, As a "Thank for coming out and supporting the kids"! I will do my stuff probably, followed by 5/6 or 7 National touring comics! Some comics I am sure you heard of on the radio, or seen on HBO, TV, etc... So if we all meet at the hotel theater for 2 hrs of fun, SATURDAY MAY 21st, that would be cool! I may have to put in 2 shows, as the seating is limited to 130. So maybe make one show just to you guys?? Not sure, but I will post the list of who will be performing, but I can guarentee, it is going to be one hell of a show!!
P.S. If you ALREADY HAVE A RESERVATION AT THIS HOTEL, CALL THEM!!! They will give you credit for our WWVII "Group rate".

Name:  comedy.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  632.7 KB

Name:  comedy1.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  626.5 KB
Name:  comedy3.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  611.2 KB

ONE MORE HEADS UP!! REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE THIS SUNDAY MAY 1st at 11:59PM!! So if you are on the fence, jump in now! Please pass the word around for us too!! Thanks!Welcome to WingedWarrior.org
also on Facebook!