Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI
View Poll Results: Will you attend the show?
As a spectator!
0%
As a participant!
50.00%
Can't make it!
50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

RPM Event Series Chicago, IL Show

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 09:43 PM
Default RPM Event Series Chicago, IL Show

THE NEXT GENERATION AUTOMOTIVE LIFESTYLE FESTIVAL, FROM THE CREATOR OF HOT IMPORT NIGHTS.

This event is open to all makes and models of cars, trucks and bikes.

Please visit RPM Event Series Website for full event details!

Use promo code "Schwartz" for the following benefits...
-$7 off SPECTATOR admission
-$5 off PRE-REGISTRATION
-1 year free subscription to Performance Auto and Sound Magazine (PASMAG)

Schwartz Performance's amazing 1000HP Twin Turbocharged, LS2 powered Ultima GTR will be on display in the VIP area! We are also planning on bringing down some of our best examples of "Pro-Touring" American Muscle.

In addition to the GTR you can look forward to seeing these great cars from Schwartz Performance.....
-The 1965 Pontiac Tempest "Temptress" project car that won the 2009 Real Street Eliminator Competition!
-The 1965 Pontiac Le Mans project with a twin-turbo EFI 389 making almost 900hp!
-The 1972 Chevrolet Vega powered by a 400hp LS1!
-The 1982 Pontiac Firebird "Y Gen 3rd Gen" project car built by,then 16 year old, Dale Schwartz featuring a 480hp 406SBC!

Old 05-16-2010, 07:51 AM
ATM
3rd Gear Member

Quite possibly the slowest loading website in the entire world. Sorry, lost interest in waiting.

Old 05-16-2010, 01:15 PM
Overdrive Member

Get rid of the crappy Flash on your site. The site is too busy -- unclear what the focus of this event is -- and Import Nights? This is a Camaro site...

What is admission for? To watch what? Seems like an event geared towards the import crowd with that ghetto rap.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:26 PM

1) That's not my site.

2) It's from the guy that create HIN, once the fastest growing and largest overall car show circuit in the world. He is trying to build the same following for a show open and geared to ALL MAKES AND MODELS.

3) I never said that anyone would like all aspects of the show. I go because of the cars, not the extra BS. I feel sorry for you if you can't do that.

4) I must have missed that this was a Camaro site when I typed www.camaroforums.com into my browser.....

Old 05-17-2010, 11:47 PM
Overdrive Member

I think that kind of event attracts a very high-schoolish crowd. No thanks.

Originally Posted by Ryne@SchwartzPerformance
1) That's not my site.

2) It's from the guy that create HIN, once the fastest growing and largest overall car show circuit in the world. He is trying to build the same following for a show open and geared to ALL MAKES AND MODELS.

3) I never said that anyone would like all aspects of the show. I go because of the cars, not the extra BS. I feel sorry for you if you can't do that.

4) I must have missed that this was a Camaro site when I typed www.camaroforums.com into my browser.....