LT1/LT4 Tech 1993-1997

Hypertech Power Programmer Hack

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 09:34 PM

_94_95_LT1_PCM_Read_and_Write_Flasher.exe - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

this is the utility for changing the vin of your pcm to match a locked HTP

getting into the heart of the hardcode is beyond the scope of this thread but if you already own a programmer and want to use it on other vehicles this utility will do it - hey start your own business if you like

Old 08-10-2013, 12:43 PM
1st Gear Member

Make a yutube video.

Old 08-22-2013, 03:37 PM
Default please help me reset or hack powerprogrammer III

Originally Posted by b1heqh54
It's a handy little tool...you can upload your modified bin tuning files to it, set the VIN to match the target vehicle and voila! Target car doesn't need a laptop or anything just plug into the ALDL port under the wheel and flash away. It's handy as heck, because not only can you upload your tune, you can also adjust for axle ratio, tire size, shift point etc on the go, in the car, and without a laptop in just a couple of minutes!

HANDY DANDY !! I'm sure I'm not the first, but dang it's a handy tool considering it was free, or at least paid for like 15 years ago !! lol
I have seen your post on a couple sites and have created accounts on both in hopes to reach you for possible help reseting hypertech powerprogrammer III .. I would be most greatfull for any and all help you could provide me ..I have a programmer that is locked with factory data on it for 2000 dodge truck ..please help me put any data possible on it so at least i can program something it is worthless in the shape its in now sincerlly carl if you could email me at platoonof1@hotmail.com i am sure i can find a way to help you in return im no stranger to rooting phones and and unlocking software but i have zero knowledge about these programmers

Old 08-22-2013, 03:41 PM

please help me reset programmer or install working data mine is locked with factory tune ....platoonof1@hotmail.com

Old 11-09-2013, 04:14 PM

It's not really locked, it just checks to see if it has a VIN stored in memory; if it does, it has to match during the handshake. Once the VIN has been verified, it checks to make sure your bin file has not changed; if it has, then it downloads a fresh copy before it's ready to go.

If you want to put it back to factory, you would need to either back it up firs with your laptop, or download it from the Htech unit after it has been used: it stores a copy of whatever is in the PCM (normally stock tune) before it downloads the modified tune bin file.

I'll attach a very handy file for anyone who' s into this sort of thing.
I would like to download this file but it's telling me I don't have permission..

Old 09-11-2014, 07:13 PM
Default post 1

post 1

Old 09-11-2014, 07:14 PM
Default post 2

post 2

Old 09-11-2014, 07:15 PM
Default post 3

post now can I please look at the pdfs

Old 12-26-2014, 07:44 PM

It's not really locked, it just checks to see if it has a VIN stored in memory; if it does, it has to match during the handshake. Once the VIN has been verified, it checks to make sure your bin file has not changed; if it has, then it downloads a fresh copy before it's ready to go.

If you want to put it back to factory, you would need to either back it up firs with your laptop, or download it from the Htech unit after it has been used: it stores a copy of whatever is in the PCM (normally stock tune) before it downloads the modified tune bin file.

I'll attach a very handy file for anyone who' s into this sort of thing.
Wasn'table to download for some reason. ..???

Old 12-27-2014, 12:52 AM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

you need more posts.
in order to get rid of spam and **** we dont let new members have full access right away. you will not have all privileges for a short time. make a couple more posts and you should be good to go.

Quick Reply: Hypertech Power Programmer Hack