LS Series Tech 1998-2002

fuel rail covers

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Ninja Administrator
Default fuel rail covers

anybody put the vette fuel rail covers on the fbody ls1? it says some changes need to be made. what exactly needs to be changed on them?

Old 06-19-2007, 06:34 PM
April 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club
Default RE: fuel rail covers

I believe you have to make an extra little hole somewhere and you need to make another slash cut for the other fuel line. Although I have seen them use only the one cut that's there and run the other fuel line underneath the cover. check around the net somewhere you'll find some pics

Old 06-19-2007, 06:35 PM
Ninja Administrator

those HIDs are pretty

Old 06-19-2007, 07:12 PM
April 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

those HIDs are pretty
haha....thanks I need to change the pic in my sig. When I first got the Halo's one did not work so I had to send it back, I was so anxious that I took the pic with one of each head lamp.

Old 07-20-2007, 04:06 PM

Hello,
I am new to the site. Our company, Advanced Automotive Technologies in Rochester Michigan has developed a set of Retro valve covers for the LS1 engines that fit the C5 Corvette. We worked with a customer to develop a pattern to trim our covers to fit a F-body LS1. I hope to have pictures up by the weekend. They are made from the same nylor based, heat resistant material that GM uses in there engine covers. We are able to custom paint them to your specifications. The web site link is http://www.aatcars.com/aat_covers/covers.htm. There is no extra charge for the modifications and would be glad to offer you free shipping.

Thank you
Steve Pasteiner
Advanced Automotive Technologies

Old 07-20-2007, 06:04 PM
April 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

ORIGINAL: aatcars

Hello,
I am new to the site. Our company, Advanced Automotive Technologies in Rochester Michigan has developed a set of Retro valve covers for the LS1 engines that fit the C5 Corvette. We worked with a customer to develop a pattern to trim our covers to fit a F-body LS1. I hope to have pictures up by the weekend. They are made from the same nylor based, heat resistant material that GM uses in there engine covers. We are able to custom paint them to your specifications. The web site link is http://www.aatcars.com/aat_covers/covers.htm. There is no extra charge for the modifications and would be glad to offer you free shipping.

Thank you
Steve Pasteiner
Advanced Automotive Technologies
Cool, but keep in mind that the average F-body owner is somewhat different than the Corvette owner, including how deep the pockets are. If they are going to fork over $200 for something, it will more than likely be a performance part or some of the money needed for a more noticeable appearance mod like rims, paint or a hood.

Old 07-20-2007, 07:19 PM
Ninja Administrator

meh, i just kinda refuse to buy from people who dont follow the accepted avenues of business on a forum. You're screwing the forum out of sponsoring dues, whos to say u wont screw me over too?

Old 07-20-2007, 07:27 PM
April 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

meh, i just kinda refuse to buy from people who dont follow the accepted avenues of business on a forum. You're screwing the forum out of sponsoring dues, whos to say u wont screw me over too?
Good point

Old 04-26-2008, 10:57 PM
Overdrive Member

I don't see the point.

Old 04-26-2008, 11:11 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

it's alive!

Quick Reply: fuel rail covers